The Bar Method, an industry leader in barre-based fitness, is an hour-long, full-body workout designed to strengthen, tone and elongate the body. Studio Assistants are the backbone of the Marin studio and essential to providing an excellent fitness experience to our clients.
The Bar Method Marin is looking for Outgoing, Energetic, Organized, Reliable and Sales oriented part-time Studio Assistant!
- Provide high level of customer service to clients
- Process client requests and transactions, utilizing MindBody software systems
- Assist Studio Manager and Team Leads in daily studio tasks and projects
- Provide support to instructors to ensure a smooth class check-in process
- Maintain Bar Method product and package knowledge
- Must have a passion for The Bar Method!
- Must have positive attitude with outstanding customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent and professional phone and email etiquette
- Applicants must possess the ability to accommodate a nontraditional work schedule, as our studio is open 7 days/week, including most holidays.
Interested? Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.