Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
The Ultimate Gift Guide For The Barre Lover In Your Life
Every season is the perfect time for gift giving (and barre)! Whether you’re starting your holiday shopping or have a birthday, anniversary, or special occasion on the horizon, it’s never too early to start strategizing your barre gift giving plan. For the devoted Bar Method fan, or even a little something for you, we’ve got you covered. This gift guide is all you need to give the best gift to the barre lover in your life, or any fitness fanatic for that matter.
We’re here to help you get ahead of the gift giving stress, check some things off your festive to-do list, and support your favorite small businesses all in one. If you see something that’s a must-have (yes, you do need another pair of grippy socks!), you can stop in and shop at your local Bar Method studio or you can check it all out online, too!
Give the Gift of Classes:
For the Barre Obsessed
For that barre loving friend or family member in your life, there’s no better gift than a Bar Method class pack. Barre is truly the gift that keeps on giving. Bar Method junkies, barre newbies and fitness lovers alike will love the gift of barre. You can find your local studio and contact them about gifting a class pack or purchasing a gift card for classes. Trust us, if they aren’t already, they’ll be OBSESSED and have you to thank! Win/win.
For the Busy Bee
That person that’s always on the go? We all know them and love them. For the busy barre bee in your life, we have the perfect fitness gift idea. A Bar Online subscription is the workout that can keep up with them, wherever life takes them next. Whether they (or you!) travel, prefer to workout at home, or are unable to join a studio, a Bar Online subscription is the solution. You can gift up to three months to a year at various price points or even an annual membership. Help that pal on the go take barre with them wherever they go.
Give the Gift of Equipment:
For the Homebody
For that friend or family member that just prefers to stay at home to get their barre workout in, make sure they’re equipped with all the right gear! Help bring the barre studio to them with some of our amazing at-home barre accessories. From sliders to dumbbells, you can help create the barre in-studio experience right at home! While there’s nothing quite like being in a Bar Method studio, we get that you may not always be close to one. Keep in mind, many items needed for an at-home barre class can be found in your own home but sometimes it’s nice to have the real thing. The barre equipment essentials no barre lover can live without are:
- Workout Mat: This performance rubberized gel foam large mat provides cushion and traction for any barre workout. It’s easy to clean and is made with a closed cell structure which provides antibacterial protection.
- Sliders: Used in many Bar Method classes, our sliders have a padded surface to place your hands (or feet) on one side and the other is smooth to allow sliding on carpet, hardwood floors, and other surfaces.
- Dumbbells: These neoprene dumbbells are available in a variety of weights (1 lb. To 5lb.) to provide a consistent challenge, build strength, and increase endurance throughout barre class.
- Workout Ball: Our workout ball is used to zero in on areas like your inner thighs and seat, as well as our famous “pretzel with ball” exercise. It’s used in many barre classes, and it comes in white and black!
- Freestanding Home Exercise Barre: This portable and storable at home fitness barre is perfect for doing your favorite Bar Method exercises right from the comfort of your very own home.
- Stretching Strap: Our stretching straps come in both grey and black. They’re perfect for making hamstring stretching more doable and students with shoulder issues have also found them useful during flat-back.
- Basic Barre Workout Equipment Bundle: Get all the basics covered with this basic barre equipment bundle. It includes all the necessary equipment like the large, medium, and small premium mats along with a white exercise ball and black stretching strap.
Give the Gift of Apparel:
For the One Who Only Wears Athleisure
Who doesn’t live in athleisure these days? We know we certainly do! Give the gift of a fabulous barre fit that can work in Bar Method class to brunch with the gals afterwards. Plus, who doesn’t love a new pair of leggings? We offer a wide variety of fitness clothing items from leggings, long sleeves, short sleeves, tanks, sports bras, hoodies, and more! All our products are of the highest quality and comfort. We offer a variety of fitness apparel brands outside of just our Bar Method brand including Lululemon, Tavi, Beyond Yoga, Soulgani, and Boody. We’ve got you covered from head to toe with athleisure gift ideas that your fitness friends or family members will love. Here are some of our current favorites:
- Bar Method x Lululemon Align Pant: This exclusive collab with a Lululemon classic is a lightweight high-rise pant that minimizes distractions and maximizes comfort as you move through barre class and life. They’re buttery soft and sweat wicking, the perfect pair of leggings for in and out of the barre studio.
- Bar Method x Tavi 7/8 Leggings: These leggings are one of our personal favorites and soon to be yours! These black Tavi high waisted leggings are the perfect well-covered fit with flattering coverage and a Bar Method shimmer screen logo on the lower left leg. In no time, these leggings will become a barre class outfit go-to.
- Bar Method Baby Rib Crop Tank: This ice melt cropped workout tank is incredibly comfy and insanely adorable. It’s made from a super soft baby ribbed fabric, featuring a crew neck with racerback cutaway shoulders. It also features a Bar Method rubber logo on the center back. It’s the perfect layering piece that can take you from the barre to meeting friends at the bar.
- Bar Method Sponge Fleece Full Zip Hoodie: This amazingly soft and relaxed unisex zip up hoodie comes in both black and grey. This zip up will quickly become a go-to essential in anyone’s closet.
You can check out all our retail items at your local Bar Method studio or shop online!
For the One Who’s Always Cold
The winter months can be rough, and we all know someone who’s chronically cold. This cable knit hat and sweater set makes bundling up both stylish and festive. We’re obsessed with the grey color, perfect for matching any winter fit and staying warm on the way to The Bar Method studio.
For the Lounging Queen
Who says insanely comfortable can’t be cute? For the person in your life that prefers to stay in their pajamas for the day, this is the perfect gift idea. These flannel straight leg sweatpants are made from the softest material and give off complete festive holiday vibes. If you have a friend or family member that works remotely, this will become their new go-to ‘office’ outfit.
Give the Gift of Accessories:
For the Dearly Dehydrated
We could all use a new emotional support water bottle or maybe you’ve got someone on your gifting list that is always in need of hydration in and out of the barre studio. We have the solution. Our black stainless steel Bar Method water bottle. This 20 oz double wall stainless steel thermal bottle will keep water ice cold with a sleek, stylish look. There’s truly no such thing as too many water bottles. Plus, what better way to stay hydrated throughout barre class than with a cute new water bottle?
For the Wine Enthusiast
Just like water bottles, you can never have too many wine glasses. For the wine drinking enthusiast in your life, this Bar Method Stemless Wine Glass is the ideal gift. This 16 oz wine glass includes a satin etched Bar Method logo and a clear orb design. Perfect for a girl‘s’ night in or post-barre class treat.
For the Pal on the Go
If you’ve got a friend or family member that’s constantly on the move, there’s no better gift than a portable bag or tote. Perfect for carrying around laptops, everyday essentials, groceries, workout clothes for barre class, snacks, and everything in-between, we’ve got lots to choose from! You can never have too many bags. Choose the perfect gift from cosmetic bags, totes, mini backpacks, belt bags, ID wallets, and more.
Give the Gift of Grippy Socks:
For the “I Forgot My Grippy Socks, Again” Gal
Hey, we’ve all been there (some more than others)! The worst feeling: When you get dressed and ready, make it to the studio for your barre class, and forget your grippy socks. Give the gift of grippy socks to the barre enthusiast in your life. Trust us, you can never have too many pairs. Our grippy socks come in a multitude of styles, colors, and designs that you can choose from. You can pick up a pair at your local studio to show support or order some online.
Give the Gift of Beauty:
For the Beauty Product Connoisseur
We all want to look our best both in and out of the studio. Not to mention, everyone deserves a moment or two of self-care no matter the time of year. From Patchology masks to hand creams, give the gift of self-care to everyone on your gift list. We also have products that will keep you looking (and smelling) your best after every barre class. These are the perfect stocking stuffer and everyday essentials you don’t want your friends and family to miss out on.
For the Workout Warrior
A big part of anyone’s fitness journey is the discovery of supplements, but they’re not always easy on the wallet. An important part of barre recovery is fueling your body with the proper nutrients so you can keep showing up as your best barre self. But how do you know what to choose from or what products are best? We’re here to help take out some of that guess work with the gift of supplements. From protein powder to electrolyte powder, you can help fuel the fitness junkie in your life. You can check out all of our different fitness recovery products here.