SPRING SPECIAL -- $39 For Your 1st Two Weeks
Try the premier barre workout, but be warned, it is addicting! ;)
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Denver - Northfield is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Our boutique barre fitness studio is open for IN-STUDIO + ONLINE barre classes. We are Denver 5 STAR Certified! In person and virtually, we pride ourselves on offering a results-driven workout and on creating a supportive barre community that fosters growth and camaraderie among clients.
Services & Amenities
We have made some changes to our services and amenities to keep you safe.
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99 *
* some restrictions may apply
Club Bar 8
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body, and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
Expires 6 months after activation.
When a move in 2014 took Sarah Stabio to a community without a Bar Method, she quickly recognized an opportunity to bring her favorite workout to her new neighborhood. She loves that the class is mentally and physically challenging, while providing a great sense of accomplishment after each class. Plus, the results! The Bar Method helped Sarah stay fit during her third pregnancy and lose baby weight afterward. It continues to help her stay toned and manage her busy life as a mother of three and a small business owner. Sarah is honored to bring The Bar Method to Northeast Denver.
Connect with The Bar Method Denver - Northfield
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please verify on the Bar Method app that you were added to class before heading over.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation one (1) hour in advance of the class start-time.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class.
- If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged a $5 late-cancel/no-show fee.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended. We want to make sure you are prepared for the best first-class experience. Arriving early allows us to learn about your needs, give you a tour of our studio and get you set up to start your class on time.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after 10 minutes late into a 60-min class or up to, but not after 5 minutes late into a 45-min class.
- Upon entering class, please lift your knees with arm pulls 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover your knees and socks that cover the entire foot (grip or regular).
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Men, please wear long exercise shorts with compressions/bike shorts under or longer exercise/sweat pants.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. Clear liquids only.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with locks and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings. If you are expecting a call, you can place your phone on the window ledge outside of the studio so you can easily check it periodically. Alternatively, you can hand to our Studio Concierge to monitor for you.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of our studio. Please leave your towel in the metal basket on your way out.
- Pregnant clients please check in at the front desk so we may provide you with recommended modifications to keep you and baby safe starting at 15-17 weeks+.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 16 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious, we ask that you do not attend class in-person, but opt for an at-home Zoom class until you are feeling better and remain asymptomatic.
Free and convenient parking is available directly in front of our studio off the Main St. of the mall, directly behind our unit, and behind H&M.
- Club Bar members (monthly pay and annual pay) receive one complimentary membership freeze. And additional freeze may be purchased within the calendar year for $20.
- Bar 8 members may freeze their memberships up to twice per year. A fee of $20 is required each time you freeze your membership.
- Clients utilizing our 1 Year of ‘Club Bar’ – 12 Monthly Payments may not freeze their memberships.
- 10 and 20 class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- 30 class package sessions must be used within 1 year of purchase.
- The vale of any classes not used may be applied to a future service purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 7 days of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- All discounted retail items are final sale, no returns will be accepted.
- Please see your package contract for special cancellation terms. Terms vary by service pricing option.