Denver - Stapleton
Denver, CO 80238
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Denver - Stapleton is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Voted Best Barre Studio 2017 & 2018 by the Denver A-List votes! Our boutique barre fitness studio is located at The Shops at Northfield, in the middle of the growing Stapleton/Northfield community. At The Bar Method, we pride ourselves on offering more than just a workout for our clients. We focus on creating a supportive Bar community that fosters growth and camaraderie among clients.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Sign Up Today
About the Owner
When a move took Sarah Stabio to a community without a Bar Method, she quickly recognized an opportunity to bring her favorite workout to her new neighborhood. She loves that the class is mentally and physically challenging, while providing a great sense of accomplishment after each class. Plus, the results! The Bar Method helped Sarah stay fit during her third pregnancy and lose baby weight afterward. It continues to help her stay toned and manage her busy life as a mother of three and a small business owner. Sarah is honored to bring The Bar Method to the Stapleton and Park Hill communities.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after 10 minutes late into a Mixed class or up to, but not after 5 minutes late into an Express class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts) and socks that cover the entire foot (grip or regular).
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of our studio. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients please check in at the front desk so we may provide you with modifications to keep you and baby safe starting at 18 weeks+.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 16 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious, we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 8 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- Infants need to be 8 weeks old before starting childcare at our studio.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone, or in person. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $6 per child or $8 for two childcare and is available during 11 classes each week. Kids Club 10 packs are available (10 single visits for $50 & 10 double visits for $70).
Free and convenient parking is available directly out front of our studio off the Main St. or behind our unit.
- Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 90 days. After one complimentary freeze per year, a fee of $15 is required each time you freeze your membership.
- Club Lite members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 90 days. A fee of $15 is required each time you freeze your membership.
- 5, 10 and 20 class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- 30 class package sessions must be used within 1 year of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 7 days of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.