Minneapolis - North Loop
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Don't miss out!
New clients get unlimited classes for 14 days with Bar Method PREVIEW! Our targeted sculpting will reshape your body - join our growing community today! Lock in huge savings following Preview to continue your barre.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Minneapolis - North Loop is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method is the most target body-sculpting workout, rooted in physical therapy, to reshape muscles, improve posture & burn calories.
The Bar Method in North Loop features two spacious and light-filled studio spaces, showers stocked with Aveda products and retail space featuring Bar Method apparel and accessories. There is ample parking behind T3.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
Sign Up Today
About the Owner
Kayla O’Rourke is a seasoned, dynamic, outgoing business professional with extensive and progressive Business Operations and HR experience in diverse corporate and consulting organizations. She joined The Bar Method family in 2014 as a client and immediately was drawn to the vision of owning her own studio. In 2015, Kayla was selected to lead the effort of introducing The Bar Method to Minneapolis. Kayla’s passion for The Bar Method is contagious in her teaching style and she is thrilled to bring this life-changing workout to the Twin Cities.
Connect with The Bar Method Minneapolis - North Loop
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (prior to 8 AM) and all weekend classes require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 8 AM require cancellation 2 hours in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your membership month will be deducted one day and all subsequent monthly charges will be advanced by one day.
- Auto-renew cancelations require an in-studio 30 day written notice prior to the renewal date. Details available in studio.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class a 60 minute class and 5 minutes for Express.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks or drinks other than clear water into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers and cubbies are provided and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings. *If you are a physician on-call, we will assist you in monitoring your cell/pager at the front desk during classes.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor by refraining from conversations during class.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Metered guest parking is available in the front or immediately behind the T3 Building. A credit card is required for all T3 meters. Parking passes are available in the studio for all Bar Method clients for $10. Club Bar members receive a parking pass free of charge. See inside studio for further details.
- Each Club Bar member receives a complimentary hold each 12-month period for a minimum of 21 days with a maximum of 60 days.
- Club Bar Lite members may utilize 1 hold per year for 30 days.
- A second hold, within the same 12-month period, for a minimum of 21 days and maximum of 45 days, is available to Club Bar members at a rate of $1 per day.
- Any subsequent holds within the same 12-month period are available at a rate of 50% of the clients Club Bar/Club Bar Lite rate, charged on the regular renewal date.
Class package sessions must be used within 3, 6, 9 or 12 months of purchase, depending on the specific package purchased.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.