JANUARY SPECIAL -- $49 For Your First Month of Unlimited Classes
Try the premier barre workout at our lowest price of the year!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method San Diego - Carmel Mountain is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Carmel Mountain features a spacious workout room that allows plenty of natural light in for an inspiring and motivating workout. In addition, we have a beautiful locker room with showers, a beauty bar and two bathrooms. Feel free to stop by anytime, we look forward to having you as part of our amazing community!
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$165 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 5
5 classes per month
$90 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 5 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$220 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Good for 12 months
Courtney McCurdy discovered The Bar Method in 2008 while living in San Diego and working in property management. Growing up running competitively, discipline and strength were always a large part of her life. Courtney loves how The Bar Method incorporates interval training and stretching that leaves you stronger, leaner and more flexible. After becoming an instructor in 2010, she opened the Carmel Mountain studio in 2011. Courtney enjoys being part of the fitness community and helping clients achieve their goals. When not in the studio, you’ll find her spending time with her husband and five children.
Connect with The Bar Method San Diego - Carmel Mountain
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- Our cancellation policy for all classes is 4 hours prior to the class time. A late cancel will result in a $10 fee charged to your credit card on file
- A no-show means booking a class, not attending and not late canceling. We ask that you cancel out of class that you are not able to attend. No-show fee is $26, the same price as a drop-in class.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into a Method level or Advanced class and 5 minutes into an Express, Move or Restore class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside the studio, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We recommend that pregnant clients avoid Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs).
- No clients are admitted before they reach 15 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships three per year for a minimum of 10 days, for up to 30 days. No fee is required.
10 class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
20 class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.