Don't miss out!
Live Locally and ready to try The Bar Method? Click the link below or text "Intro" to 770-578-4655 and learn how to get your first class for FREE!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Atlanta - East Cobb is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method's first Georgia studio is located in the Merchant's Walk shopping center with the esteemed local restaurant, SEED, Whole Foods, and several local boutiques. We offer a large studio room, luxury retail, and a beautiful locker room with all the personal care items you need to get ready for your day. We are open 7 days a week with a variety of classes scheduled throughout.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Melissa White is the proud wife and mother of three daughters. She received her B.S. from the University of Kentucky, her M.A. from Appalachian State University, and still holds her national certification for Speech Therapy. In Melissa's first class, she knew The Bar Method would forever be a part of her life. The sense of accomplishment and empowerment she felt after the first class compelled her to share this experience with her community. Melissa has been doing so for over 5 years!
Connect with The Bar Method Atlanta - East Cobb
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Your spot in class is considered confirmed once you receive the text or email, and you are responsible for canceling yourself out.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- We respectfully ask you cancel out of class if you are unable to attend throughout the week. For WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY CLASSES ONLY, we do have a fee schedule for late cancels and no-shows. If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, or on The Bar Method app at least two hours prior to your class start time to avoid being charged a $25 no-show fee. Should you need to cancel between 2 hours and 10 minutes prior to class, it is considered a “late-cancel” and you will be charged a $10 Late Cancel Fee. Communicating via email or phone will NOT get you taken out of class.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 20 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass, uncapped, or colored drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of the studio. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must have a parent, or legal guardian, sign his/her waiver
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships for 30 day increments with a 15 day notice by filling out our freeze form (available at the front desk). A fee of $15 per month is required each month you freeze your membership.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.