Don't miss out!
Live Locally and ready to try The Bar Method? Click the link below or text "Intro" to 404-343-3378 and learn how to get your first class for FREE!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Atlanta - Lenox is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Our beautiful studio is surrounded by the popular Lenox, Morningside, and Brookhaven neighborhoods of North Atlanta. It features 2 workout studios, a spacious lounge and retail area, and a luxurious locker room with showers. We are open 7 days a week with classes throughout the day. Ample, free parking is available just steps from our door in the Lenox Village Shopping Center.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Melissa White is a proud wife and mother of three girls. She received her B.S. from the University of Kentucky, an M.S. from Appalachian State University, and still holds her national certification in Speech Therapy. Once Melissa experienced The Bar Method for the first time, she knew it would forever be a part of her life. The sense of accomplishment, empowerment, and strength was unrivaled for her. Melissa opened her first Atlanta studio in 2010, and the Lenox location a few years later. She continues to work tirelessly to share this amazing experience with others.
Connect with The Bar Method Atlanta - Lenox
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Your spot is confirmed once you receive the text or email.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- We respectfully request if you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, or through The Bar Method app. Unfortunately, we cannot accept phone calls or emails to cancel out of an upcoming class, We do have a 6:00 AM, WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY no-show and late-cancel fee schedule. To avoid being charged for a no-show or late-cancellation, please cancel out of class at least ten (10) hours prior to avoid the late cancel fee. If you need to cancel within 10 hours to 10 minutes prior to the start of class time, you will be charged a $10 Late Cancel fee. If you fail to cancel out of class within 10 minutes of your class start time, you will be charged a $25 no-show fee. As a reminder, this is for 6:00 AM, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS, only.
- First-time students may not enter class if they don’t arrive at least 5 minutes prior to their class start time. Arriving 30 minutes early is highly requested.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 20 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass, uncapped drinks, or colored liquids into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of the studio rooms, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Bar Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Ample, free parking is provided in Lenox Village. Come relax and enjoy!
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships for 30 day increments by filling out the required freeze form with a 15 day notice. A fee of $15 is required for each 30 day increment.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- If a retail item is on sale, sales are final