Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
About Our Baltimore - Locust Point Barre Studio
The Bar Method Baltimore - Locust Point is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Baltimore is studio #118 of the original safest, most effective barre-based workout founded in 2001. Our spa-inspired, high-end space features two light-filled workout studios, a spacious locker room stocked with luxurious R+Co hair care products, showers, complimentary fresh towels, a coffee + tea bar, childcare, and ample free parking.
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $169*
Club Bar 4
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Ally discovered The Bar Method while living in Dallas. She spent much of her life in sports from rowing crew at SMU to running marathons, being healthy and active was second nature. The Bar Method became even more important to her when she was diagnosed with a heart condition. She loves how The Bar Method challenges her both physically and mentally. She moved to Baltimore in 2015 and is excited to introduce Charm City to The Bar Method. When she's not at the studio, you can find her spending time with her daughter, enjoying happy hour with her husband, or playing with her pups.
- We have reduced class sizes to ensure safe social distancing during class, so we are unable to accept walk-ins at this time. Register for class online or through The Bar Method or Mindbody apps to guarantee your spot. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes can fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please add your name to the waitlist. When other clients cancel, you will be notified via email if you are put into the class. If you have opted out of our email notifications, you will not receive these notifications. If you are on the waitlist, assume that you will be added to the class. If you get into the class and do not cancel your reservation or attend the class, our standard cancellation policy applies.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored up to 10 minutes after the class begins. If you do not arrive by that point, your spot may be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- Please cancel yourself off of the waitlist if you do not think you will have adequate time to respond to being added to class in order to allow those behind you on the waitlist to get into class.
- If you put yourself on more than one waitlist for the same day, this may result in multiple charges. Note: If you are already enrolled in a class, our system will NOT add you to another class. If you were on multiple waitlists for one day, you will be deleted from the other waitlists since the system will not allow you to be added to two classes in a single day.
- There are several ways for you to see if you have moved from a waitlist into class; check to see if you are in class by logging into your class schedule. If you are in class it will read “from waitlist – unconfirmed.” This means you ARE in the class and responsible for attending or cancelling your reservation. We will confirm your reservation when you show up for class. You will also receive an email notification to let you know if and when you have been moved off of a waitlist and into class.
- You must cancel your class reservation at least ONE (1) hour prior to the start of class to avoid a fee. Early morning classes (before 8am) require cancellation at least EIGHT (8) hours prior.
- You will be charged $10 if you cancel with less time before the start of class than outlined above. No-shows incur a fee of $15.
- If you are added to class from a waitlist and are unable to attend, you must cancel in accordance with our standard cancellation policy to avoid penalty.
- You may cancel online, through The Bar Method app, or by calling the studio.
- We do not accept email cancellations.
- First-time students should plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Students may enter class up to 10 minutes after class has started.
- If you are late and someone is waiting to get into class, your spot may be given away.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers your midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- We ask that all students bring a large towel from home to limit surface contact during class.
- Students may bring their own socks from home or purchase grip socks at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the studio rooms. Capped water bottles are allowed. Clear water only.
- Please leave cell phones and other devices outside of the studio rooms. Lockers are provided and we kindly ask that you keep your phones and tablets with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the studio rooms.
- Please refrain from talking during class so that everyone can hear the instructor.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of your fellow students and the instructor.
- Please do not attend class if you are under the weather. Now more than ever, better safe than sorry. Feel free to take a virtual class from home or consider it a rest day!
- If you are pregnant, please let our staff know so that we can help you modify safely and discreetly.
- Please plan to come to the studio a few minutes early to go over the modifications for your stage of pregnancy prior to taking your first class.
- Clients must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate in class.
- Clients under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver.
- Please disclose all injuries and medical conditions on your new client intake form, and inform all teachers in advance of class if there is anything that may require special attention or a modification.
- We check temperatures for all staff and clients upon check-in. If your temperature is above 100, we are unable to allow you into class.
Clients may park free of charge in the Anthem House garage attached to the building (entrance on Fort Avenue). Upon arrival, start a parking session either using the Premium Parking app or the pay station on the premises — not to worry, your first 90 minutes are free!
Club Bar Unlimited members receive 2 complimentary freezes per active 12 months. Club Bar Lite members receive 1 complimentary freeze per active 12 months. Freezes have no minimum and may last a maximum of 30 days. You are welcome to purchase additional freezes or extend your existing freeze for $50 per month. To freeze your account, please send an email to the studio at least 24 hours prior to the start of your freeze.
- All packages are non-transferable and are only valid at The Bar Method Baltimore.
- Class packages expire the specified number of months from the purchase date.
- Single classes and the 2 Week Intro for new clients must be activated within 30 days of purchase.
- All sales of Bar Method classes may be refunded within seven (7) days of purchase.
- Retail items may be returned within seven (7) days of purchase if they are unworn with tags still attached.
- All retail sale items are final sale.