Don't miss out!
Sculpt, Strengthen and Stretch with 2 weeks of unlimited classes. Experience the benefits of Bar Method!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Boulder is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Boulder is located in the heart of town, centrally located on the corner of Canyon Blvd. and Folsom. We are open 7 days a week with classes throughout the day. There are bike racks and ample free parking in our lot.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Sign Up Today
Connect with The Bar Method Boulder
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an *email notification. Please let us know via email or phone if you cannot attend. Your spot in class is reserved for you once you have been moved from the waitlist. If you cannot attend and do not notify us you will incur a No Show fee for not using your reservation. *Please note that you must be opted in to receiving our emails to get these courtesy emails.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to 10 minutes into the start of class. If you do not arrive within that 10 minutes, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation at least 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- SOCKS ARE REQUIRED; students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles– with clear liquid only– are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside the studio and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for a discounted price. Speak with a front desk associate in studio for details.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
We do have parking for the studio in the lot on Canyon. Please arrive early–parking can go quickly!
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships once per year, for up to 30 days, free of charge.
Club Bar members may freeze their membership one additional time per year, for a max of 30 days, for a $25 fee.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 7 business days of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.