About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Bozeman is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are conveniently located at Ferguson Farm next door to Lone Peak PT, down the street from Sidewinders and across the parking lot from Chi Nail Salon. We have plenty of parking directly outside our front door. We also have a fabulous Kid's Lounge to keep your kiddos busy while you shake with us!
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Hi I'm Christina Price, the proud owner of The Bar Method Bozeman. My husband, Holt, and I moved to Bozeman from the east coast with our three kids for a better life and to raise them in a wonderful, active community. What we found was beyond our greatest expectations. Bozeman's community is warm and inclusive and we're completely in love!
We're so excited to bring this amazing method here.
Come and join our wonderfully charged and supportive community! Find better alignment and posture in your body as well as strength and flexibility. Let Bar Method lead you to your next step in health and wellness. Come check us out and try something new that could possible change your life! Be Bar Method!
Connect with The Bar Method Bozeman
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (classes before 9am) require cancellation 10 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 9 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of the Studio. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes once they hit their second trimester.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Bar Advanced and Bar Move (once added) classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult unless given prior permission.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 7 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare either online, by phone, or in person, up to 10 days in advance. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $7 per child ($5 for members) and is available during our 8:30am and 9am class time Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- We love your furry friends, but a waiver is required.
- Dogs may be kept in our office while you take class if they are well behaved (and clean) and the weather is too bad to keep them outside.
- If your dog does not stay quiet, you may be asked to leave. We reserve the right to refuse pet care to any pet.
We have parking directly outside of our studio entrance in the parking lot as well as on the blvd side.
Founder’s and Club Bar members are allowed one free membership freeze per year for up to 60 days. An additional fee of $50 is required for any additional freezes to your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.