About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Caldwells is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Services & Amenities
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Connect with The Bar Method Caldwells
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, we recommend reserving in advance to guarantee a spot in class.
- If you are on a waitlist you will receive email/text notification when you secure a spot. Please reply back to confirm. Club Bar clients have priority off waitlists.
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class within 2 hours of class time to avoid penalties.
- Late cancels (within 2 hours of class time) incur a $5 fee. Club Bar clients have one late cancel fee waived each month. No shows result in a $10 fee (Pack clients forfeit one class in lieu of a fee).
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Socks with sticky grips can be purchased at the studio.
- Clear, capped water bottles are permitted in the studio.
- Please leave cell phones and personal belongings in lockers.
- Gum is not permitted in the exercise studio.
- Fresh hand towels are provided free of charge.
- We welcome pregnant clients! We have pregnancy modifications which allow mothers-to-be to take class all throughout pregnancy.
- Child care is provided during certain times for a fee. Contact the studio for more information.
Plenty of free parking is available in the lots in front of and behind the building.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships once per year for up to 30 days.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 7 days of purchase, unworn, with tags still on. Sale items are final sale.