JANUARY SPECIAL -- $49 For Your First Month of Unlimited Classes
Try the premier barre workout at our lowest price of the year!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Chicago - Wicker Park is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are located in the heart of Wicker Park at Ashland-Division-Milwaukee. We have free parking in the lot behind the studio, shared with Lowe's, as well as metered street parking on Milwaukee.
Sign Up Today
Cristy first discovered The Bar Method in 2012. She was an avid runner before but instantly fell in love with the mental and physical challenge she found with The Bar Method. Cristy and her husband spent three years in London and this is where her love for barre classes grew even greater. Upon a few months of returning to Chicago, Cristy became an instructor at The Bar Method. In 2018, she purchased the Wicker Park studio. She is so excited to re-energize the studio and grow the community.
Connect with The Bar Method Chicago - Wicker Park
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- Per city mandate, we are unable to accept walk in clients at this time. Please be sure to register ahead of time.
- You may sign up for class up to 30 minutes before the start of class.
- With reduced capacity, classes fill up quickly. Please call if you have any issues signing up for a class.
- If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens, you will receive an email notification.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or on The Bar Method app at least 2 hours before the class to avoid being charged for a no-show. For classes that begin before 8am, you must cancel within 10 hours to avoid a charge.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, you will be charged $20 and $10 for a late-cancel.
- Remember: failing to cancel before class begins will count as a no-show.
- At this time, we are unable to accommodate late clients. Per city mandate, we lock our doors at the start of class time.
- New students are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Per city guidelines, you are required to wear a face covering in the lobby and during class.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please also bring a large, clean towel to use during class.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all new pregnant clients meet with the owner or an instructor prior to the start of class to go through basic modifications.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you stay home.
- Temperatures are taken before you can enter the studio. If you have a temperature above 100.4, you will be asked to return home and stay home for three days past your temperature returning to normal.
Our free parking lot is conveniently located directly behind the studio. It is in the same lot as the Lowes/Jewel-Osco. Access the parking lot from Ashland Ave. or Paulina St. Please call the studio for any further questions.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 30 days. Further freezes are available for a nominal charge.
10 class packages must be used within 4 months. 20 class packages must be used within 6 months.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- At this time, all retail sales are final.