About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Dallas - North Dallas is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Located in PEPPER SQUARE SHOPPING CENTER on the Beltline Road side, The Bar Method North Dallas opened January 2020. A beautifully appointed space with lots of natural light, the studio is fresh and welcoming. Classes are challenging and expertly led by highly trained instructors certified by The Bar Method. Visit us and discover THE BEST IN BARRE!
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$169 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 8
8 classes per month
$129 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 8 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$219 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Expires 90 days after activation.
Liz Cooper discovered The Bar Method in 2014 and was instantly hooked! She knew after her first class that she wanted to share this incredible method with others. A life long lover of movement, Liz danced her entire youth and loved the discipline and focus it required. The Bar Method workout challenged her beyond all other workouts and has helped her achieve the best shape of her life. A retired Flight Attendant, Liz has never met a stranger and looks forward to getting to know each and every client. Liz is a native Texan and she and her husband are long time Dallas residents and have two grown sons.
Connect with The Bar Method Dallas - North Dallas
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Class sizes are limited and reservations are required. Please reserve your class online, or on The Bar Method App in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification, or both. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class please email the studio at [email protected], or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or email us at [email protected] to avoid being charged the late cancel or no-show fee. Early morning classes (6:00 AM) must be cancelled by 10:00 pm the night before. All classes that begin after 8 AM require cancellation 2 hours in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $15.00 for no-show and $10.00 for late cancels.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the studio during class.
- Please bring a large towel to class. Large towel rental is available for $3.00 plus tax.
- Water is allowed in class in a capped/closed container. No glass please. Bottled water is available to purchase for $1.50 plus tax.
- Please no gum chewing during class.
- Hand towels are available outside of the Studio. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Account freezes are reserved for medical reasons, including pregnancy, and require a note from your physician or physical therapist. To request a freeze email us at [email protected] and upload the required documentation.
Club Bar Unlimited Members can request an account freeze for up to 30 days at a time for only $25.00. This fee will ensure that you keep your current rate. Please email your request to [email protected] If you need to cancel you membership while on an account freeze you will be charged one more month of payment.
10 Class packages expire 6 months after purchase date.
20 Class packages expire 9 months after purchase date.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final. No credits, refunds or transfers.
- Retail sales are final.