2 Weeks of Wellness -- $25 Two Weeks of Unlimited Classes
It's time to prioritize your self-care! Get into a routine with 2 weeks of unlimited In-Studio & Online classes.
Join our community to feel empowered and supported!
*Offer valid for new clients & clients that have not taken class in 3+ months. You must use within one month of purchase. Two weeks starts on your first visit. Includes unlimited In-Studio & Online classes. You must book classes in advance - use our app or call us to schedule. Bring a water bottle with a lid and socks for class.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Denver - Cherry Creek is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Cherry Creek is a barre-based fitness studio located in the heart of Cherry Creek North shopping district. The studio features a beautiful workout studio, locker room, and spacious lounge area. We are open 7 days a week with classes throughout the day. Designated parking is available.
Sign Up Today
Laura Henderson discovered Bar Method while pregnant with her first child. She was an active triathlete and prior ballerina so strength and grace were already part of her life. Laura loves how Bar Method combines strengthening and stretching to deliver an empowering, effective workout. After a brain injury she decided to live with more purpose and determination to do what she loved. Pregnant with her second child, she purchased the Cherry Creek studio from its original owner. It wasn’t perfect timing, but it was the perfect opportunity. Laura strives to create a powerful, supportive community welcoming people of all abilities.
Connect with The Bar Method Denver - Cherry Creek
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes require cancellation 8 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 4 hours in advance.
- Late Cancels will be charged $15 or $25 for No Shows.
- First time students may not enter a class later than 5 minutes after it starts. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients attend one of our pre-natal workshops. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes unless they are accustomed to these classes before pregnancy.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- We have dedicated parking for the studio in the lot behind the building.
- There is also FREE parking on the East side of Steele Street.
- Lots of metered parking available as well.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 60 days. A fee of $30 is required for anything more than the 2 complimentary holds.
Class package sessions must be used within 3-12 months of purchase depending on the purchase. Please check your receipt or ask a studio assistant for details.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final after 7 days.
- Retail items may be returned within 48 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.