Los Angeles - Silver Lake
Los Angeles, CA 90026
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Los Angeles - Silver Lake is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Opened by long time best friends Jenn Lacy and Kelsey Riach, The Bar Method Silver Lake has been serving this diverse community since 2012. Located on Sunset Blvd, this spacious studio features two workout rooms, and a light-filled, relaxed lounge area. We are open 7 days a week with classes throughout the day. Metered parking and a plaza lot are available.
Connect with The Bar Method Los Angeles - Silver Lake
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Classes require cancellation 1 hour in advance to avoid a penalty.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your membership month will be deducted one day and all subsequent monthly charges advanced by one day.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Late comers will not be admitted into Move classes.
- Please wear exercise pants that come to/cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio. Socks must cover the entire foot.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are in the lobby, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- For your safety, we require that all new pregnant clients become familiar with the prenatal modifications prior to taking their first class. A private session may be scheduled with an instructor to review this modifications via phone or email.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 16 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
We have a small parking lot for the studio and neighboring businesses. There are meters located on Sunset right outside the studio. There is also free parking located on nearby side streets.
BMSL Club Bar Unlimited members are allowed to freeze their memberships anytime. We offer one complimentary hold of 7 days each month. Any additional holds or holds over 7 days will result in a fee of $10 per hold.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes may only be refunded within 7 days of purchase.
- Retail items may be returned within 7 days of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.