Los Gatos, CA 95032
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Los Gatos is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Los Gatos is located on the 2nd floor in the gorgeous Lester Square complex with ample free parking. Each of the two studio rooms have beautiful views of the Los Gatos mountains. We feature a fully equipped locker room with showers, spacious lounge area, and childcare. We are open 7 days a week with classes through out the day.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Sign Up Today
About the Owners
Stacy started her Bar Method journey at the Downtown San Francisco studio. She worked as studio manager and instructor until opening the Los Gatos studio. Stacy worked in business development, but after discovering The Bar Method she knew she had found a career path and a lifestyle that fit her. She loves to introduce The Bar Method to newcomers and connect with those who are already passionate about this incredible exercise. When she isn't at the studio, you can find her with her husband and two young sons seeking out adventure in the South Bay!
Shadin had a successful career as a Graphic Designer in San Francisco when she realized Bar Method was her passion, as she started scheduling client meetings around class times. After a few years as a student, she became a teacher at the SF Downtown Studio, then decided to join forces with Stacy to open the Los Gatos location! Shadin spends her free time with her husband as they enjoy watching their two sons grow up!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00 AM) require cancellation 10 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $15.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available throughout the studio, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 16 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 12 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare either online or in person, up to 7 days in advance.
- Childcare costs $8 per child and is available Monday-Friday for the 9:30am class.
We do not have dedicated parking for the studio. There are a few meters located on Fillmore right outside the studio. There is also 2 hour parking located all throughout the Marina. You can find this by heading north on Fillmore. There is a lot at Ft. Mason where Fillmore dead ends.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 90 days. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within one year of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.