Minneapolis - North Loop
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Don't miss out!
Take your first class free AND earn a complimentary pair of SOCKS when you join our #barfam community!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Minneapolis - North Loop is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method is the most target body-sculpting workout, rooted in physical therapy, to reshape muscles, improve posture & burn calories.
The Bar Method in North Loop features two spacious and light-filled studio spaces, showers stocked with Aveda products and retail space featuring Bar Method apparel and accessories. There is ample parking behind T3.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Discounted Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$179 per month.
First month only $129*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 8 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
Club Bar 8
8 classes per month
$129 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
* Renews monthly
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
$249 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
* Good for 6 months
Kayla O’Rourke is a seasoned, dynamic, outgoing business professional with extensive and progressive Business Operations and HR experience in diverse corporate and consulting organizations. She joined The Bar Method family in 2014 as a client and immediately was drawn to the vision of owning her own studio. In 2015, Kayla was selected to lead the effort of introducing The Bar Method to the Twin Cities. Kayla’s passion for The Bar Method is contagious in her teaching style and she is thrilled to bring this life-changing workout to the Twin Cities.
Connect with The Bar Method Minneapolis - North Loop
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- New Clients should contact the studio to reserve their spot at the barre! Local new clients will receive a complimentary first class. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your reserved class.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to 3 minutes before the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to 3 minutes before the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio. Early morning classes (before 8 AM) and all weekend classes require cancellation 10 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 8 AM require cancellation 2 hour in advance.
- All late canceled classes will incur a late fee of $10.
- All no-shows will incur a late fee of $15.
- All auto-renewing terminations must occur during studio hours and in person. Emails/texts /phone or voicemail are not “official” forms of canceling an auto-renewing membership. There is a form which must be signed by the member and the studio team and the form must be dated a minimum of 30 days prior to your next renewal date. The final payment will be taken at the time of cancelation, however, your membership will continue to be active for the remainder of your current billing cycle + the entirety of your next billing cycle. Accounts must be active and in good standing, without a negative balance, to terminate.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 20 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter the studio classroom up to, but not after, 5 minutes after class has begun, for Bar Method and Bar Express classes. There is no late-entry allowed for advanced classes and classes requiring a prerequisite. These include Bar Move, Bar Restore and Bar Advanced. Time will be determined by the studio computer clock.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks or drinks other than clear water into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers and cubbies are provided and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings. *If you are a physician on-call, we will assist you in monitoring your cell/pager at the front desk during classes.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor by refraining from conversations during class.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Ample parking is available in the parking lot directly behind T3. Parking for members is complimentary. First time clients or non-members should pay the meter, as required by the building management. MPLS street parking is also available nearby on 3rd Avenue or Washington Avenue.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships. Details are available in the studio.
Our 12-class pack expires 12 months after the date of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.