Orlando - Dr. Phillips
Orlando, FL 32819
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Orlando - Dr. Phillips is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are located in The Marketplace at Dr. Phillips across from Publix. Classes are offered 7 days a week at various times throughout the day, starting at 6:00am until 8:00pm on most days. Plenty of free parking is available. We treat our clients like family, which is reflected in the unique friendships among our staff and clients.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Sign Up Today
About the Owner
Karen Moreno found The Bar Method while on a trip in 2010. She unsuccessfully tried to locate a studio in town and began to research the workout online. She ordered the DVDs and was hooked! Growing up, strength and grace was part of her daily life as a dancer. She later focused on cheerleading, which she continued in college at UCF. As a former school teacher paired with her lifelong passion for fitness, becoming a Bar Method owner was a dream come true! She now owns studios in Winter Park and Dr. Phillips. Her favorite part of the day is coming home to her husband, Tony, and their three kids.
Connect with The Bar Method Orlando - Dr. Phillips
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or through The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to allow spaces to open up for others. We ask that you please cancel outside of the two hour window before class starts.
- First time students may enter a class up to 5 minutes after class starts. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended to sign the new client paperwork, and see the studio space before class.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees approximately 20 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of Studio A, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 15 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or any other contagious illness, please stay home to respect our other clients.
There is plenty of free parking around the studio.
Club Bar members are allowed two complimentary membership freezes per year for up to 3 months. A fee of $30 is required for each additional freeze to your membership within a year time period.
5 class package sessions must be used within 3 months of purchase. 10 and 20 class packages must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.