About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Santa Clara is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Santa Clara is located at 3986 Rivermark Parkway, in the Rivermark Shopping Plaza. We are across the street from the City of Santa Clara Library. There is plenty of street parking in front of our studio, around Live Oak Park, and anywhere within the Rivermark Shopping Plaza parking lot. Clients may use both The Bar Method Santa Clara and Campbell studios with the same package.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
Sign Up Today
Stephanie Cho has been a devoted Bar Method client since 2007 and an instructor since 2011. Stephanie left a background in financial corporate strategy and marketing to share her love of The Bar Method with the greater Silicon Valley. She opened the Santa Clara studio with Leslie Searson in 2012, and together they opened the Campbell studio in 2016. She has two small children, who, along with The Bar Method, are her primary sources of cardio activity.
Leslie Searson has been a client since 2008 and an instructor since 2011. She truly believes that the foundation The Bar Method principles are based on provides you with the physical strength and the mental endurance to push yourself everyday (even outside the studio) to be your absolute best! Through her own experience, it has shown her that one hour everyday can be a life-changing experience. Leslie is married with twin toddlers and is expecting her third in December of 2017.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for a class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00, 6:15, and 7:15 AM) and weekend classes require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7:15 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will lose one day on your billing cycle.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is required for your first visit to our studio.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped water bottles into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. Water (no added powders) is the only liquid beverage allowed in the studio workout room; no coffee, tea, energy drinks, protein shakes, etc.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of the studio and in the locker-room, and bath towels are available in the shower areas. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Auto-renew memberships are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 60 days. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.