New Client Trial - 2 Weeks of Unlimited Classes for Only $19!
We are now open for in-studio classes! It's time to build long, lean, sculpted muscles & inner strength with The Bar Method. For 2 weeks you have unlimited classes to get a one of a kind, kick your booty into shape by highly-trained instructors for only $19! After your trial, take advantage of special membership prices to help you reach and maintain your goals.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Santa Clara is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Santa Clara is located at 3986 Rivermark Parkway, in the Rivermark Shopping Plaza. We are across the street from the City of Santa Clara Library. There is plenty of street parking in front of our studio, around Live Oak Park, and anywhere within the Rivermark Shopping Plaza parking lot.
Sign Up Today
Connect with The Bar Method Santa Clara
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for a class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Weekend classes require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All other classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is required for your first visit to our studio.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped water bottles into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. Water (no added powders) is the only liquid beverage allowed in the studio workout room; no coffee, tea, energy drinks, protein shakes, etc.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone on silent in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of the studio and in the locker-room, and bath towels are available in the shower areas. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Auto-renew memberships are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 60 days. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- Clients are required to wear a mask while entering the studio, during class, and while exiting the studio.
- We provide a clean towel for you to put over your mat and props.
- Please respect social distancing at all times while in the studio.
- Sanitizer and wipes are placed throughout the studio for your use.
- Common-use areas are sanitized daily, and equipment such as weights are sanitized by staff after each use.