About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Tustin is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Located close to Old Town Tustin, we are in the same center as Sprouts and located next to Sharkeys Cuts with lots of free parking.
Our team is passionate about creating a warm and supportive community for our clients and our studio is a second home to many. We are open 7 days a week with various levels of classes and we can't wait to welcome you to our Bar Method family!
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$155 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 5
5 classes per month
$95 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 5 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$220 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Good for 6 months
Verna Lin Le was always active before a running injury sidelined her. She found The Bar Method and knew she wanted to own a studio so that she could share it with others. Verna is amazed by seeing transformations of her clients' bodies and mindsets. She is inspired by her Bar Family who all have busy lives, but have committed to make time for themselves and chose The Bar Method Tustin as the place to be. Verna feels lucky to be doing what she loves and inspiring people every day to be better than the day before. She hopes to spread her passion and joy to all those that come to her studio.
Connect with The Bar Method Tustin
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- During the COVID-19 crisis, reservations are mandatory
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Weekend morning classes (Saturday 8:15, 9:30 AM and Sunday 8:30 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All other week day classes require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $15.
- For COVID-19 precautions, no late arrivals are allowed
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Bar Move and Express Classes – Students may not enter after 5 minutes into class.
- For COVID-19 precautions, please wear a mask at all times. Face shields may be used during class, but face masks must be put on again after class ends.
- A large towel is required, please bring one from home or you may purchase one at the studio.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff.
- Please wear socks that cover the entire foot (no toe socks).
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please no uncapped drinks in the exercise studio. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please no coffee or colored liquid in the exercise studio.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available in the lobby, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your used towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to take class.
- For COVID-19 precautions, if you feel ill, please join us at a later day when you are better.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious, we ask that you do not attend class.
We have lots of parking in front of the studio and also around the corner all throughout the shopping center.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships. The first one as a member is complimentary. Thereafter, a fee of $10 for 7 days is required each time you freeze your membership.
20 and 30 Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
10 Class Package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- Our Teachers are expertly trained to ensure clients are in the safest, most effective form during class to change your body.
- You will be verbally and physically adjusted throughout class to keep you mentally focused and your muscles engaged.
For COVID-19 precautions, our Teachers will not use Hands on Adjustments at this time.
As COVID-19 is still present around us, we are taking precautions and following State and Health Department mandates to ensure the safety of our clients and team.
Please note the following:
- Reservations are required to attend class.
- Face Masks that cover the nose and mouth are required upon arrival.
- During Class a face shield may be used instead of a mask. Masks must be worn to exit class.
- Upon arrival, there will be an infrared temperature. Your temperature cannot exceed 100.3F.
- Please sanitize/wash your hands before and after class.
- Please bring your own large, clean towel. Or you may purchase one from us at the studio.
- Please maintain social distance of 6 feet apart.
- Your station is sanitized. Feel free to take a wipe or use disinfectant spray for your comfort.
- Our water fountain is temporary unavailable, please bring your own water from home.
- Our lockers and showers are temporary unavailable, but restrooms are available.