Vienna, VA 22182
Don't miss out!
New Clients try our 3 Class Trial only $42- Purchase between 12/15/18 - 1/31/19 and get $40 Tuck for Bucks to be used towards our Club Bar Unlimited Membership or Class Packages.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Tysons Corner is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Tysons Corner is a spa-inspired, high-end studio that includes two light filled workout studios, a full size locker room, two showers, amenities, Kids Room and ample free parking. We are conveniently located in Tysons Corner on Chain Bridge Road right off of Route 7.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
Which package works best for you?
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$185 per month.
First month only $99.00*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 5 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
Club Bar 5
5 classes per month
$99.00 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
* Renews monthly
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
$240.00 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
* Good for 4 months
Shelley Keyes, has always had an interest in physical movement and helping others. Shelley was an avid athlete growing up, including 14 years of dance. She discovered The Bar Method in 2010 while living in Seattle, taking her first class at The Bar Method Redmond. She has been dedicated to The Bar Method ever since and in the summer of 2014, she turned that dream and passion into The Bar Method Tysons Corner studio!
Connect with The Bar Method Tysons Corner
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or through The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please add your name to the waitlist. When other clients cancel, you will be notified via email if you are put into the class. If you have opted-out of our email list, you will not receive these emails. If you are on the waitlist assume that you will be added to the class. If you get into class and do not cancel your class or do not attend, our standard cancellation policy will apply.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- Please cancel yourself off of the waitlist if you do not think you will have adequate time to respond to being bumped into class, this will allow for another person on the waitlist behind you to get into class.
- If you put yourself on more than one waitlist for the same day, this may result in multiple charges. Note: If you are already enrolled in a class, our reservation system will NOT add you to another class. If you were on multiple waitlists for one day, you may be deleted from the other waitlists since the system will not put you into two classes on one day.
- There are several ways for you to see if you have moved from a waitlist and into class: Check to see if you are in a class by logging into your class schedule. If you are in class it will read (From Wait List-Unconfirmed). This means you ARE in class and responsible for showing up or cancelling your spot. We will “confirm” you when you show up for class. Or look for an email notification saying you have been added from the waitlist.
- You must cancel your class reservation prior to two(2) hours before the start of class to avoid a late fee.
- You will be charged $10 if you cancel within two(2) hours before class and $25 if you are a no-show.
- If you are added to class from the waitlist and are not able to attend, you must cancel in accordance with the standard cancellation policy to avoid penalty.
- You may cancel online or by calling the studio.
- We do not accept email cancellations.
- First-time students should arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of class.
- First-time students may not enter a class after it has commenced.
- Returning students may enter up to 10 minutes after class has started for Level 1, Mixed, Level 2 and Bar Move. Bar Express students will not be allowed in after 5 minutes after the start of class.
- If you are late, and someone is waiting to get into class, your spot may be given away.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Please reframe from talking during class so that everyone can hear the instructor.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Please do not attend class if you are sick with a cold or flu.
- If you are pregnant, please bring us a note from your doctor specifically giving you permission to take Bar Method classes while pregnant.
- In addition, first-time students who are pregnant must begin taking classes within the first 12 weeks of their pregnancy or have a minimum of 1 month of prior Bar Method experience in order to be allowed to participate in class.
- Please call the studio in advance to arrange a meeting with an instructor to go over pregnancy modifications prior to taking your first class.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be sure to disclose all injuries or medical conditions on your new client intake form, as well as, inform all teachers in advance of class if there is anything acute that may require special attention or a possible modification.
- Be sure to have clearance from your doctor to take Bar Method post-injury. We may require a Dr’s note permitting you to take class post injury. We reserve the right to not have you take class if we think your injury may be irritated by taking class.
- Please do not attend class if you are sick with a cold or flu.
Bring your kids with you to class! Check the class schedule for days and times that our Kids Room is available! Please be sure to read and complete our Kids Room Policy Form before bringing your child to the studio for the first time. Below are a few friendly reminders.
Kids Room Policy Form located HERE
Club Bar Members receive 10% OFF of Kids Room purchases. Call the studio to get the discount code.
Kids Room is for children ages: Infant to 1o years old. If your child is 11 or older, they are welcome to sit in our lobby during class with prior approval from our staff.
All reservations can be made online on our website. You cannot book through the app. Please follow the instructions on our Kids Room Policy form when creating your child’s profile.
Capacity is 5 children, so we recommend making a reservation ahead of time
Drop Off / Pick Up – Children may arrive up to 10 minutes prior to class and picked up no later than 5 minutes after class ends.
Sick Children – Please keep your sick children at home. If your child is sick, we ask that you wait 3 days before bringing them back to the kid’s room. (Please see vaccination acknowledgement on signature page)
Upset Children – We will make every effort to make your baby/child comfortable. If your child cries continuously for more than 10 minutes we may call you out of class and ask you to take the child out of Kids Room.
Personal Items – We encourage you to bring any special comfort toys (blankies or pacifiers) that your child or baby may need during their stay. Please do not bring any kind of play or electronic toy (iPads, iPods, legos, etc.).
Diaper Changes – Leave your baby/child with a fresh diaper prior to dropping them off. If your child needs a diaper change during their stay, you will be called out of class to provide the diaper change.
Potty Training/Bathroom Use – Please note on the signature page if your child is potty trained. Help us by taking them to the bathroom prior to the start of class.
Attire – Children must be fully dressed and wear socks in the studio.
Food & Drink – Food is not allowed in the Kids Room studio. Please be sure that your child is properly fed before they come into Kids Room. Water is allowed in a closed top bottle and formula/milk is allowed in a bottle. No other drinks are permitted in the studio.
Please be respectful when leaving or returning to class.
You may be called out of class at any time and for any reason pertaining to your child. You will not be reimbursed for any portion of class missed.
We do not have dedicated parking for the studio. There are a few meters located on Fillmore right outside the studio. There is also 2 hour parking located all throughout the Marina. You can find this by heading north on Fillmore. There is a lot at Ft. Mason where Fillmore dead ends.
Club Bar members are given two free freezes per active 6 months. Freezes are a minimum of 15 days and maximum of 45. To freeze your account you must send an email to the studio at least 24 hours prior to the start of your freeze.
All classes are non-transferable and are only valid at The Bar Method Tysons Corner.
10 class pack expires 4 months from purchase
20 class pack expires 6 months from purchase
Single Class expires one year from date of purchase
- All sales on Bar Method classes may be refunded within 7 days of purchase.
- Retail items may be returned within 7 days of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- All retail sale items are final sale.
The Bar Method Tysons Corner is conveniently located in Tysons Corner on the intersection of Chain Bridge Rd and Old Courthouse Road, ¼ mile from Leesburg Pike. We are located on the back, southwestern corner of the building with our own exterior entrance. Our studio is located:
- 1.8 miles from I-495
- 1.4 miles from 123 Dulles Toll Road
- .25 mile walk from the new Greensboro Metro Station
Parking If you are attending a mid-day class, to save time we recommend parking along the hill on the west side of the parking garage. You can usually find parking there.
Free parking is available in the open air lot or parking garage. Please avoid parking in any spaces with reserved signs 24 hours per day 7 days per week. You will be towed at your own expense if you do so.
We are located in a white 5 story building with a large Arch in the front. Our studio has an exterior entrance at the southwestern corner of the building, next to Rodi Salon.