Don't miss out!
Join us for Live Stream Classes! While our studio is temporarily closed our instructors are teaching full classes via a private Facebook group which are not only live streamed but saved so that you can take them any time! Right now you can buy a 1 week class pass for $40 or 2 week class pass for $75. Your virtual class pass will grant you admission to the group for the amount of time purchased. What are you waiting for?
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Warren is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Warren is not just a fitness studio – it is a fitness community. Our passionate team strives to create an exercise experience that is both enjoyable and challenging. When you walk in our door the warm smiles and inviting space will make you feel at home. We encourage you reach your fitness goals and have some fun along the way.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Connect with The Bar Method Warren
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class.
- If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio as soon as possible.
- A late cancelation (within 2 hours before class) will result in being charged $5.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show will result in a loss of one class. If you are using a membership package a no-show will result in your account being charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that reach below the knees, a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Clear liquids are allowed inside the studio to drink.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We recommend that pregnant clients avoid taking Bar Move classes.
- Female clients are old enough to take class once they have gotten their period.
- Clients under 18 must have a release signed by a parent or guardian before participating in class.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships once per year for up to 30 days.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes (including virtual classes) and gift cards are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- Classes may not be changed for retail or retail credit.