Campbell, CA 95008
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Campbell is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are located at 2020 South Bascom Avenue, directly across the street from the Pruneyard Shopping Plaza. We are behind the Habit Burger and Mod Pizza buildings and parking is available within our shopping center, directly in front of the studio.
Connect with The Bar Method Campbell
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class and childcare sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. You will receive an email as soon as a spot opens up in class.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class.
- We have the same system for childcare.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your class, please cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00AM) and weekend classes require cancellation by 10pm the evening before to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7:15 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, you will be charged $15.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is required for your first visit to our studio.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- We do not allow shoes in the Childcare room.
- Only water in a capped container is allowed in the studio. Please leave all other beverages outside the studio, to enjoy before or after class.
- Please leave silenced cell phones in the provided lockers outside the studio.
- We do not allow food, or gum in the studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the towel drop on your way out.
- Pregnant clients are welcome and must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise so we can help you modify.
- Mothers must ensure their children are safely in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- Please remove shoes before entering the childcare room.
- Food and snacks are not permitted in the childcare room.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone, or in person, up to 7 days in advance. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $8 per child and is available Monday-Friday for the 9:30am class.
We have a shared parking lot for the studio.
Auto-renew memberships are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 90 days. A fee of $25 is required for each month you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- All sales on merchandise are final.