Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
About Our Dallas - Preston Hollow Barre Studio
The Bar Method Dallas - Preston Hollow is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Transform your body and mind with safe, efficient full-body barre workouts to build inner and outer strength featuring highly trained and certified teachers incorporating cardio, mobility and flexibility, and interval training
Expertly guided classes from home. Bar Online is one of your many Club Bar Unlimited membership perks! Enjoy your favorite barre classes from the comfort of your living room with best-in-class instructors and first-class results.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 4
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Certified Master Instructor Melissa Moore has been a devotee of the Bar Method since 2011. She taught throughout the Dallas Fort Worth area prior to ownership of the Preston Hollow studio in 2021. Melissa began her fitness career while attending college teaching aerobics. After years in corporate sales, Melissa returned to her first love of coaching and training while building a community in the Preston Hollow area. Melissa completed Greg Roskopf's Muscle Activation Technique Specialist Program in 2016 and has a passion for training clients in a safe effective manner. Melissa is also our studio Master Instructor with certifications in Bar Cardio, Bar Flow, and Bar Strength.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance until 15 minutes prior to class time.
- If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive a notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Classes require cancellation of 4 hours in advance to avoid a penalty.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10 unless you are a Club Bar Unlimited Member.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended to ensure you’ve signed your waivers and are prepared.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class unless your reservation is released to a waitlisted client at class time.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants or shorts that cover the knees and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase grip socks at the studio.
- Only clear liquids that are capped are allowed in the studio room.
- No cell phones in the exercise studio.
- Lockers are provided with keys at no charge to store your belongings.
- Socks covering your toes are required upon entry into the studio room.
- No gum allowed in the studio.
- We provide small towels for use without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your teacher.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients speak to their teacher prior to class for recommended prenatal modifications.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients over 20 weeks avoid Bar Flow classes
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Clients 16-18 must have written permission by a parent/guardian to attend.
- Please notify front desk staff and teachers of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Free parking in our shopping center parking lot.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales are final.