About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Dallas - Preston Hollow is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Transform your body and mind with safe, efficient full-body workouts to build inner and outer strength featuring highly trained and certified teachers incorporating cardio and interval training.
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$169 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 4
4 classes per month
$75 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 4 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$199 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* expires after 90 days
Certified Master Instructor Melissa Moore has been a devotee of the Bar Method for over a decade teaching throughout the Dallas Fort Worth area prior to ownership of the Preston Hollow studio in 2021.
Connect with The Bar Method Dallas - Preston Hollow
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive a notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (before 7:00 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 2 hours in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $5.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class unless your reservation is released to a waitlisted client at class time.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase grip socks at the studio.
- Only clear liquids that are capped in the studio room.
- No cell phones in the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys at no charge to store your belongings.
- Socks are required upon entry into the studio room.
- No gum allowed in the studio.
- We provide small towels for use without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your teacher.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients speak to their teacher prior to class for recommended prenatal modifications.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients over 20 weeks avoid Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Clients 16-18 must have written permission by a parent/guardian to attend.
- Please notify front desk staff and teachers of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Free parking in our shopping center parking lot
Class package sessions must be used within 3 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be exchanged only within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.