LOVE YOUR BODY
Build a stronger, more flexible body with our premier barre workout! The Bar Method is the smart choice for a full body, high intensity, low impact workout. Come feel what the shake is about and join us for class – we offer small in-studio classes as well as livestream and on-demand classes. Start with 30 days of unlimited in-studio and virtual classes for only $79. Give yourself some love, you’re worth it!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Houston - Memorial is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Houston - Memorial is located on the 2nd floor by the Randalls in Town & Country Village shopping center near Beltway 8 and I10. We feature one studio room, luxurious locker rooms fully equipped with showers and amenities, a retail boutique, and a comfortable lounge area with a coffee and wine "Bar" depending on time of day. We are open 7 days a week with multiple classes a day.
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$159 per month.
First month only $79*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 4
4 classes per month
$79 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 4 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$210 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Good for 6 months
Dana Abramovitz discovered The Bar Method in 2012. She loved how the instructors focused on her form and pushed her, by name, to work harder, something she couldn't do herself. In addition to the transformational results, Dana cherishes The Bar Method community and has met, and continues to meet, the best people through Bar. When she moved to Houston in 2016 for opportunities that didn't work out, that community was there for her. Dana opened The Bar Method Houston-Memorial to share what The Bar Method gave her - mental and physical strength, community - with others. While Dana loves how The Bar Method changed her own body, what she loves most is seeing that transformation in her students.
Connect with The Bar Method Houston - Memorial
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00, 6:30, and 7:00 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside the studio and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Bar Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 60 days. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.