Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
About Our Lake Oswego Barre Studio
The Bar Method Lake Oswego is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Lake Oswego is a barre studio located in the busy Lake Grove district and features two workout studios, and a bright and clean lobby, retail area, and locker room. We offer barre classes 7 days a week with classes throughout the day, in-studio and online. Kids Club is available 6 days a week. Free parking is available in our shared lot.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $55*
Club Bar 8
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Beth Hutchison has been teaching The Bar Method since 2013. She is a wife, a mom, lululemon ambassador, Portland Gear ambassador, and is passionate about helping people become the best version of themselves.
She describes each of her barre classes as a celebration. "Every barre class I teach is its own party. I love cheering on the small victories that lead to big accomplishments. Don’t get me wrong—I am a stickler for form & for giving me your maximum effort—but with a smile. If it’s not fun, it’s not worth doing!"
Reservations & Waitlist
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving your barre classes online or on The Bar Method app to guarantee your spot in class. The schedule opens every Sunday at 4 pm for the following 7 days.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text if you’re opted in to receive notifications.
- Being bumped off the waitlist into class means you are IN CLASS and therefore responsible for cancelling your spot if your plans changed.
- If you get into class from the waitlist prior to class start and do not show up or cancel your reservation, you may receive a penalty.
- If you get into class from the waitlist and are already scheduled for another class in the same day, you will need to cancel your reservation for your other class within the appropriate cancellation window; if you do not cancel, you will be charged a penalty for the unattended class. We are unable to accommodate switching classes past the cancellation window.
- If you cannot attend class, you must cancel your class online or on The Bar Method app to avoid being charged for a no-show. You must cancel your reservation at least 4 hours prior to class time to avoid a penalty. This 4-hour cancellation window includes Kids Club classes.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your card on file will be charged $22 for Late Cancels & $25 for No-Shows.
- Switching Classes: If you would like to switch to a different time past the cutoff window of your reservation, you may do so without incurring a fee under the following condition:
- Weekday Classes: If you would like to move to another class that same day AND the class you are LEAVING is NOT full, you can switch with no penalty providing that you communicate this switch to our Front Desk Staff.
- Weekend Classes: Please note ANY class switching past the cutoff window prior to class is subject to a fee.
- Waitlisted Classes: Any late cancel or no-show to a waitlisted class will result in an automatic penalty of $22 for Late Cancels & $25 for No-Shows (Unlimited Members), or the loss of 1 class (Class Packs).
- We highly encourage new clients arrive 15 minutes early to get set up for success.
- Latecomer cutoff for all classes is 5 minutes after the start of each barre class.
- Please note that your spot may be taken by another standby client if you are not at the studio when class begins.
- Upon entering class, perform 40 knee-lifts to warm up before joining in.
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable moving in! We recommend exercise pants that cover the knees, and do require socks that cover the entire foot (including toes).
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. Only water is allowed in the exercise studio.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio, and place Smart Watches on Do Not Disturb. If you are on call or have a pager you need for emergencies, you may leave it at the front desk and we will come get you out of class.
- Chewing gum is prohibited during the workout for your safety.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available in the hallway and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We have adopted several modifications that allow the exercises to be performed comfortably and safely throughout the pregnancy.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients between 14-18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Reservations required for Kids Club. You can make reservations for Kids Club online or on The Bar Method App.
- If your child cannot attend their reserved Kids Club session, cancel your reservation via email or phone, up to 4 hours prior to class to avoid being debited one Kids Club pass.
- Class Capacity: 6 (ages 6 weeks and up allowed)
- A parent is required to be on premises the entire time your child is under our supervision.
- No person except for the parent may drop off or pick up your child.
- First time clients are required to show proof of identification if it is your first visit to the studio and you are using childcare.
- No food or drink (except water) is allowed in the childcare room.
- If anyone in the household has experienced fever, vomiting, diarrhea or general sickness within 24 hours of the childcare session, your child will not be permitted to attend childcare.
- Parents of children in need of diaper changes or bathroom breaks may be pulled out of class to facilitate to ensure all children remain supervised at all times.
Club Bar Unlimited Members are allowed to freeze their memberships. Written requests must be sent to email@example.com 7 days prior to the freeze start date. A fee of $1 per day is charged up front for the duration of the freeze. Freezes must be a minimum of 15 consecutive days.
Class package sessions expire 6 months from purchase. All pricing options are not shareable or transferable.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.