Love Your Body
Build a strong, flexible body with Livermore's premier barre workout! Conveniently located off the freeway, our studio is open for small classes 7 days a week. Plus, we offer live stream and on-demand classes you can take anytime from home. Start with 2 weeks of unlimited in-studio and virtual classes for only $39!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Livermore is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Voted Best of the East Bay 2020 for Pilates/Barre Studios, The Bar Method Livermore is so grateful to be a part of a thriving and supportive Tri-Valley community. Whether you are an experienced barre star or brand new to the workout, we look forward to welcoming you to our studio for class!
Sign Up Today
I can't wait to welcome you to our Bar Method community and help you achieve your fitness goals! As a Master Instructor, I have over five years of experience with The Bar Method, both as a client and as an instructor. I've witnessed firsthand the grace and grit that the workout requires, as well as the amazing results you see as a reward for your hard work! See you soon to shake it out and push each other in class :)
Connect with The Bar Method Livermore
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to find out whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or text the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We recommend that pregnant clients avoid Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 9 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare online, by phone, or in person. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $8 per child and is available during specific class times as shown on our schedule.
There is plenty of free parking available directly in front of the studio, or on the street adjacent to the the studio.
- Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their membership once per year for up to 30 days.
- Your first freeze is complimentary.
- A fee of $25 is required if you freeze your membership a second time in a calendar year.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- Clients (and staff) are required to wear a mask at all times.
- We provide a clean large towel to place over your props during class.
- Please respect social distancing at all times when in the studio.
- Sanitizer and wipes are placed throughout the studio for your use.
- Common-use spaces are sanitized daily, and equipment, such as weights, are sanitized after each use by staff