Livermore, CA 94551
Don't miss out!
Build long, lean, sculpted muscles and inner strength with The Bar Method. Get 3 classes for only $39! If you love the results (and we know you will), you can upgrade to unlimited classes at a discounted rate, plus discounts on retail and childcare. Feel poised, inspired & empowered with us!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Livermore is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are so grateful to be a part of a thriving, supportive Tri-Valley community. Whether you are a barre pro or brand new to the workout, we look forward to seeing you in the studio for a class. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$179 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 5 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
Club Bar 5
5 classes per month
$99 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
* Renews monthly
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
$220 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
* Good for 6 months
I have over three years of experience with The Bar Method, both as a client and as an instructor. I've witnessed firsthand the grace and grit that the workout requires, as well as the amazing results you see as a reward for your hard work! Let's shake it out and push each other in class :)
Connect with The Bar Method Livermore
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to find out whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will lose 1 day on your billing cycle.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class. (For Bar Express, the limit is 5 minutes into class.)
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We recommend that pregnant clients avoid Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 9 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare online, by phone, or in person. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $8 per child and is available during class times during weekday and weekend mornings.
There is plenty of free parking available directly in front of the studio, or on the street adjacent to the the studio.
- Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 30 days.
- Your first freeze is complimentary.
- A fee of $25 is required if you freeze your membership a second time in a calendar year.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.