Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
2 Weeks of Unlimited Barre Classes for $49
Best-in-class instructors. First class results. For a limited time, get 2 weeks of unlimited classes for just $49! Find the variety you crave and earn the results you want with The Bar Method Livermore.
About the studio
The Bar Method Livermore is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Voted Best of the East Bay 2020 through 2022 for Pilates/Barre Studios, The Bar Method Livermore offers challenging, empowering workouts that will transform your health and confidence. Whether you are an experienced barre star or brand new to the workout, our team looks forward to welcoming you to our studio for class!
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 8
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
I can't wait to welcome you to our Bar Method community and help you achieve your fitness goals! As a Master Instructor, I have over five years of experience with The Bar Method, both as a client and as an instructor. I've witnessed firsthand the grace and grit that the workout requires, as well as the amazing results you see as a reward for your hard work! See you soon to shake it out and push each other in class :)
No Bar Method Locations In Your Area?Learn more about the opportunity to own your own Bar Method studio.
Get to know us betterGet technique tips, success stories, inspiration and more.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to find out whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or text the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- All weekday classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance. Weekend classes require cancellation before 8pm the night prior to class. Otherwise, you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee.
- If you are using a class package or Club Bar Lite, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff windows results in a loss of one class.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into an hour-long class and 5 minutes for Express.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or compression bike shorts) and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings (exceptions will be happily made for family concerns).
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We recommend that pregnant clients avoid Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 9 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare online, by phone, or in person. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $10 per child (or less with a package purchase) and is available during specific class times as shown on our schedule.
- Please do not bring your child in if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
There is plenty of free parking available directly in front of the studio, or on the street adjacent to the studio.
- Club Bar Unlimited members are allowed to freeze their membership twice per calendar year for up to 30 days each time. Your first freeze is complimentary. A fee of $25 is required if you freeze your membership a second time in a calendar year.
- Club Bar 8 members are allowed to freeze their membership twice per calendar year for up to 30 days each time. A fee of $25 is required for each freeze.
- To freeze your membership, email [email protected] at least 3 days prior to the requested start of your freeze.
- 5 class packages must be used within 3 months of purchase.
- 10 class packages must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- 20 class packages must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- Please sign up for class as soon as you know you are planning to attend!
- We reserve the right to cancel class 2 hours prior to the start of class (or the night before for early morning classes) if there are 2 or fewer sign-ups.
- If you are signed up for class in these instances, we will contact you via email and text to give you ample notice.
- To cancel or switch memberships, please email [email protected].
- Note that we require 7 days notice prior to your renewal date in order to cancel.