JANUARY SPECIAL -- $49 For Your First Month of Unlimited Classes
Try the premier barre workout at our lowest price of the year!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Ridgewood is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Ridgewood is open everyday from 5am - 9pm and offers over 60 hour-long classes a week that range from beginner to advanced, along with 45-minute Express classes. Our beautiful studio features two spacious workout rooms, a locker room with showers, towel service and luxury spa products, keyed lockers, retail boutique and childcare. Everything you need to focus on YOU!
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$185 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
$240 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Good for 4 months
Connect with The Bar Method Ridgewood
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, classes sell out regularly. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. If you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to remove yourself from class. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class then given away to next on the waitlist.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance to avoid a penalty.
- Please make an effort to cancel yourself if you do not think you will be able to make it, as this will allow for another person who is on the wait list to get into class.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $8 for a late cancel (calling to cancel after the 2 hour cancellation window) and $28 for a no-show (not calling at all). Your credit card on file will be charged.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Only clear liquids are permitted.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the exercise studios. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings. We are happy to keep your phone for you and call you out of class if you are expecting a call.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of Studio A and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class.
- Pregnant clients must observe all Bar Method pregnancy modifications in class. Your teacher will be happy to go over these modifications with you after class.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Reservations: We staff the Playroom based on reservations only. Reserve your spot online or call the studio at 201.444.0300.
- Check In: Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class to check in your child.
- Equipment: Childcare facilities are equipped with books, drawing tools, and videos.
- Pricing: Cost is $6/child. Discounted childcare packages of 10 or 20 sessions are available.
- Cancellations: You must cancel your childcare reservation 3 hours before the scheduled class or you will be charged.
- No food allowed. Sippy cups with lids are permitted clearly labeled with child’s name.
- Bathroom visits – Staff will escort but not assist your child in the bathroom.
- Childcare staff does not change diapers.
- No sick children, please. If your child is too sick to attend school please keep them at home.
- You will be called out of class:
- If your child has a messy diaper.
- If your child is unconsolable.
- Children are not permitted in studio rooms.
- For a more peaceful experience for all, please handle all locker room and front desk business while your child is in childcare room.
Our parking lot is located off of 1st street behind the gas station and marked with a “Bar Parking” sign. There, you can access the studio from our top entrance. Free street parking is available on Maple Avenue and surrounding streets. We are located in a neighborhood filled with families, children and pets – please park with care and courtesy!
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for $20 per freeze. Freezes are 10 day minimum, 30 day maximum, with a 1 month minimum between freezes.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes and apparel are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.