WE ARE OPEN FOR IN-STUDIO AND VIRTUAL CLASSES
Whether you want to join us in person or from the comfort of your home, we have the class for you. Get your first month of unlimited classes for $99 and experience the MAGIC of our method. ALL are welcome. No experience necessary.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Salt Lake City - Sugarhouse is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Salt Lake City is located in the popular Sugarhouse district and features a welcoming lounge area, a beautiful studio room with charming exposed brick, and a lovely retail space. We're open 7 days a week offering many class options and times. Parking and studio entrance is on the north side of our building.
Sign Up Today
Carrie Goodwin took her first Bar Method class from founder Burr Leonard at the San Francisco studio in 2008. She was stunned by how flawlessly every aspect of fitness came together in this methodical and thoughtful class. As she left, she was invigorated, stronger and moved with a renewed aura of confidence. The Bar Method challenged her mind and physical limits like never before. Carrie wanted to share it with the women in her community. And more than anything, she wanted to raise her three daughters to understand and see how a woman's passion, dedication and hard work can change the world.
Connect with The Bar Method Salt Lake City - Sugarhouse
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using an unlimited pass, ie: New Client Special, Student Pass, etc. a no show or late cancellation results in a loss of one day. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studio. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of the studio. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
We have a dedicated parking lot for our studio around the north side of our building. You can access our lot from McLelland Street which is west of our studio.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned as long as they are unworn, with tags still on.
- All sales on retail clearance items are final.