Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
2 Weeks Unlimited Barre Classes for $49
If you think you know barre, trust us—it only gets better with our all-out, challenging and versatile workout that will get you the results you crave, faster.
About the studio
The Bar Method Santa Clarita is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a late-cancel or no-show. For early morning classes, the cancelation window is 12 hours. For all other classes, the cancelation window is 2 hours before the start of class. If you have a membership, the late-cancel fee is $8 and the no-show fee is $15.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after cutoff window results in a loss of that class.
- No late entry. For security, the front door is usually locked one minute before the class start time.
- First time students should arrive 10 minutes early.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot. No open-toe socks, bare feet, or shoes are permitted on the carpet.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- No drinks are permitted inside the exercise studio except water.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped water into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious (including COVID-19), we ask that you do not attend class.
Childcare is not available at this time. We hope to open childcare if demand for the service increases.
Parking is easy and free!
Members can freeze their membership once per year for a minimum of 30 days, in 30-day increments, up to 90 days. Members may not cancel their membership during a freeze. Please speak with the studio manager if you need to temporarily freeze your account.
10-packs expire after 12 months.
20-packs expire after 12 months.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final. No refunds on services.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
We require 31 days written notice to cancel a membership. Members may not cancel their membership during a freeze; final payment is required.