About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Seattle - Phinney Ridge is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$179 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
$289 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
Born and raised in New York, Kat started her career in the fashion industry then spent seven years working in private equity. Kat discovered The Bar Method in Boston in 2013 and has been an instructor since 2014. The combination of movement to music that is incorporated in every Bar Method class had Kat hooked. The workout not only delivered transformative physical results, but the internal strength and empowerment she gained inspired her to pursue opening a studio.
Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Mari started her career in politics and works as an auctioneer and model. Mari fell in love with The Bar Method in Portland, Oregon in 2011 and has been an instructor since 2016. Like so many, Mari was not only drawn to the unparalleled workout you get at The Bar Method — both physically and mentally — but also to the community it brings together.
Connect with The Bar Method Seattle - Phinney Ridge
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- Reservations are required for class and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in the class, you will receive an email notification that you have been added.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- Please remove yourself from any waitlists if you are no longer able to attend.
- Due to current capacity restraints, in-person class reservations are limited to one per day.
- You may cancel a reservation up to 3 hours before the start of in-person classes with no penalty. After the 3 hour window, all late cancellations or no-shows will be charged $10 to the card on file.
- Please note that if you are on a waitlist you may be automatically added to a class up to 1 hour before the start of class, so if you are waitlisted for a class you can no longer attend please remove yourself to avoid a late cancellation or no-show fee.
- No late cancellation or no-show fees will be charged for online classes.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class.
- Please arrive on time. If for some reason you are running late, you must be in the studio within the first 10 minutes of class.
- You may enter online classes up to 10 minutes after the start of class. Upon entering, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- If you are fully vaccinated and wish to remove your mask during class you must provide proof of vaccination by sending a photo of your vaccination card to [email protected]
- Masks are still required while entering and exiting the studio and in all common areas regardless of vaccination status.
- Socks that cover your toes are required in the studio.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, or wear compression shorts under above-knee shorts — this will keep you covered in all the right places if you bring your leg up on top of the barre.
- Only capped clear liquids are allowed in the studio room.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the studio. Lockers with keyless locks are provided to keep all of your belongings safe and secure.
- Please do not chew gum in the studio room.
- Socks that cover your toes are required.
- We provide hand and bath towels without charge. Please leave your towel in a hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients past 20 weeks must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Your instructor will provide modifications to ensure your safety throughout class.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your wellbeing and the wellbeing of our staff is our top priority. If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of conditions that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required.
- For many minor injuries, the low impact strengthening of Bar Method classes can help with recovery. Your instructor will provide all modifications necessary to keep you safe and in good form.
- The Kids Room is currently closed. Please check back soon!
We do not have dedicated parking for the studio. Free 2-hour and parking is often available on Greenwood Ave and along the neighboring side streets.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships once per year for up to 60 days in 30 day increments free of charge. We kindly request 30 days written notice in advance of your freeze. To notify us of a freeze, please email [email protected]
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned or exchanged within 7 days of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.