Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
New clients! Buy 2 Weeks, Get 1 FREE
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, enjoy 3 weeks of unlimited classes with our Buy 2 Weeks, Get 1 Week Free offer!
About Our Wexford Barre Studio
The Bar Method Wexford is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are the first Bar Method in Pittsburgh and are excited to bring our barre workout to the 412, 724 and 878. Join us for a barre class and see our natural light filled studio! And bring your little one to play in our kids area while you experience barre. The Bar Method Wexford is located a half mile south of WholeFoods Wexford, and is in the plaza outside North Allegheny High School.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $169*
Club Bar 4
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owners
After spending 5 years in Philadelphia and 7 years in DC, my love for The Bar Method brought me back home. I was tired of not having a safe AND challenging barre workout when I was visiting Pittsburgh. So when my work in corporate America was going to move me further away from family, I decided to take charge of my life and open my own barre studio in Wexford. The Bar Method has been years in the making but now we are open, I can finally say I’m home! I love it when clients tell me our barre classes keep them challenged at their individual intensity level. And I can never get enough of hearing, “I found muscles I didn’t know I had!” Schedule your barre class now to feel for yourself!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or via The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please check your email or the app to be sure you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or on The Bar Method app. All classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- No entries later than 15 minutes will be allowed.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious please do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 13 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone, person, or email up to 14 days in advance. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $7 per child and is available during select weekday classes. Club Bar Unlimited members receive free childcare.
There is free parking at the studio. All unoccupied spots in both the front and the back of the building are available for use.