Show yourself love with the premier barre workout!
With 2 decades of empowering women and building lean muscles, The Bar Method is the smart choice for your full body, high intensity, low impact workout. Come feel what the shake is about and join us for class. New clients get their first class free!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Wexford is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Wexford is located within a mile of WholeFoods Wexford, in the plaza outside North Allegheny High School. We are the first Bar Method in Pittsburgh and are very excited to bring our barre exercises to the 412, 724 and 878. Join us for class and see our natural light filled studio! And bring your little one to play in our kids area while you take class!
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$149 per month.
First month only $89*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 4
4 classes per month
$79 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 4 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$199 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Good for 3 months
After spending 5 years in Philadelphia & 7 in DC my love for The Bar Method brought me back home. I was tired of not having a safe AND challenging barre workout when I was visiting Pittsburgh. When my work in corporate America was going to take me further away from family, I decided to take charge of my life open my own business. The Bar Method Wexford has been years in the making but now we are open & I can finally say I’m home! I love hearing new clients say that our barre classes keep them challenged at their individual intensity level. And I can never get enough of hearing, “I found muscles I didn’t know I had!” Schedule your class now to feel for yourself!
Connect with The Bar Method Wexford
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or via The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please check your email or the app to be sure you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or on The Bar Method app. All classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- No entries later than 15 minutes will be allowed.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious please do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 13 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone, person, or email up to 14 days in advance. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $7 per child and is available during select weekday classes. Club Bar Unlimited members receive free childcare.
There is free parking at the studio. All unoccupied spots in both the front and the back of the building are available for use.