Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
Dear Bar Method Boston Community,
The last four and a half years of owning the Boston studios have been some of the most fulfilling years of my life. We rallied together during the pandemic and brought virtual classes to our community which helped many, including myself, make it through those difficult times, however, we have not been able to financially recover from the strain COVID-19 put on the business. I have made the difficult decision to close both the Back Bay and Downtown studios on November 30th after the last classes.
I am incredibly proud of this community and I will forever be grateful for your loyalty. We have all grown together so much and I am so proud of our resilience. I hope the friendships formed and the spirit of this community continues on.
I appreciate your understanding in what is a very difficult position for myself, my family and our staff. We thank you for your continued support and hope to see you before our final classes.
No Bar Method Locations In Your Area?Learn more about the opportunity to own your own Bar Method studio.
Get to know us betterGet technique tips, success stories, inspiration and more.
- Reserve classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 21 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification and your reservation is considered confirmed unless you cancel online. You are subject to the standard cancellation policy. If you do not want to be added to class after a certain time, it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the waitlist using your online account as we make our best attempt to add anyone on a waitlist to class.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
If you cannot attend class, you must cancel 90 minutes prior to the start of class to avoid a late charge. If you do not cancel, class packages will lose a class per late cancellation or no-show. If you use a monthly unlimited package you will be charged $20. If you are added to class from the waitlist and are not able to attend, you must cancel in accordance with the standard cancellation policy to avoid penalty.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated clients. Vaccinated clients need to show proof of vaccination (vaccination card or a picture of the card) to take class without a mask.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed with clear liquids only.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Club Bar members may freeze their membership an unlimited number of days per year at a cost of $15 per 10 days. All freezes must be for a minimum of 10 days, must have a return date and are paid for upfront. Each 10 days must be consecutive and no credit will be given for unused days. For example: $15 for 10 day freeze, $30 for 11 day freeze, $30 for 20 day freeze. Please note: Freezing your account requires a minimum 10 days written/email notice. Account freeze request forms are available at the front desk.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Must sign up for class ahead of time; no drop-ins allowed.
- Clients are not allowed to enter class late and cannot leave early to ensure everyone stays 6 feet apart
- Classes are at 40% capacity to keep clients 6 feet apart.
- Partitions are set up between each space for clients to ensure social distancing
- No hands-on adjustments during class
- Must wear a mask for the entirety of class, including the workout
- Large towel and full-footed socks are required
- Props, barres and partitions will be sanitized after each class.
- All Bar Method Classes and retail sales are final.