Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
New clients! Buy 2 Weeks, Get 1 FREE
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, enjoy 3 weeks of unlimited classes with our Buy 2 Weeks, Get 1 Week Free offer!
About Our Campbell Barre Studio
The Bar Method Campbell is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are located at 2020 South Bascom Avenue, directly across the street from the Pruneyard Shopping Plaza. We are behind the Habit Burger and Mod Pizza buildings and parking is available within our shopping center, directly in front of the studio.
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 6
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Hafiza is a fitness enthusiast with a passion for helping others achieve their potential! She has been a client of Bar Method since 2013, attending classes at the Santa Clara location. She began teaching in Santa Clara in 2018 and moved to Campbell in 2021 to continue teaching at the Campbell location. Later in 2023, she took over the ownership of the studio, committing herself to providing a safe and effective workout experience while fostering a welcoming environment for her clients.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can fill out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. You will receive an email as soon as a spot opens up in class.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk and/or with the instructor.
- Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your class, please cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or email the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00AM) and weekend classes require cancellation by 10pm the evening before to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7:15 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, you will be charged $15.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is required for your first visit to our studio.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- For Bar Cardio and Bar Strength classes, start with 30 heel lifts before joining in.
- Grip socks that cover the entire foot are mandatory to maintain hygiene and safety while working out on the carpet.
- Clients may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Pants that cover the knees are recommended but not mandatory.
- Only water in a capped container is allowed in the studio. Please leave all other beverages outside the studio, to enjoy before or after class.
- Please leave your shoes in the cubbies and silenced cell phones in the provided lockers outside the studio.
- For a clean and focused environment, we ask that you refrain from bringing food or gum into the studio.
- Complimentary towels are provided for your convenience. After class, leave your towel in the designated bin.
- Please be mindful of your surroundings and respectful towards your fellow clients and our dedicated instructors.
- Pregnant clients are welcome to attend the entire class.
- Please inform the instructor if you are over 20 weeks pregnant to receive necessary modifications.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 15 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Our studio does not offer childcare at the moment. Minors cannot be left unattended while a parent or guardian is working out.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise so we can help you modify.
We have a shared parking lot for the studio.
Auto-renew memberships are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 90 days. A fee of $25 is charged per freeze.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- All sales on merchandise are final.
- Our studio’s entry and waiting area are exclusively reserved for paying clients and staff only. We request non-participating guests to wait outside the facility.
- Please check our class schedule for our operating hours.
- While we love little ones and furry friends, please note that we do not offer childcare or pet-care facilities at the studio.