Charlotte - Southpark
Charlotte, NC 28210
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Charlotte - Southpark is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The first Bar Method studio in the Carolinas is located in the heart of Charlotte's South Park neighborhood and features two workout studios, child care, a locker room, and a spacious lounge area. We are open 7 days a week with classes throughout the day. You can find free street and deck parking, or use our complimentary valet.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$195 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 5 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
Club Bar 5
5 classes per month
$99 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
* Renews monthly
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
$230 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
* Good for 6 months
Autumn Frk discovered The Bar Method in 2009 while living in Chicago and working as a nurse. Growing up exploring traditional and extreme sports, the science of movement has always been of great interest to her. She loves how The Bar Method is detail oriented, form focused, and backed by science. After nearly a decade of working as an oncology nurse, Autumn's desire to promote wellness and longevity to women merged with her love of The Bar Method. She opened Carolina's first studio, located in Charlotte's SouthPark neighborhood, in 2015 and the second studio, in South Charlotte's Waverly neighborhood, in 2018. You'll often find her at the studio with her son, Carson, and husband, Chad.
Connect with The Bar Method Charlotte - Southpark
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation 1 hour in advance to avoid a penalty. Any late cancel within the 1 hour window will be charged a $10 fee. Any no-show will be charged a $15 fee.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of Studio A. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 7 must ensure they are in the Kids Room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for Kids Room by registering yourself for the Kids Room online or through the mobile app – this will hold the spot for your child. Please also register yourself for the concurring Bar Method class to reserve your space in class at the same time.
- If you have more than one child, please call the studio to book more than one spot for the Kids Room.
- Space in the Kids Room is limited, so pre-registering is highly recommended.
- The Kids Room drop-in rate is $10 per child, with reduced rates available when purchasing in packs of 5 or 10.
- Check the schedule for class times.
- There is free parking on the street in front of the studio, as well as in the 7 level parking deck adjacent to the studio. Please do not park in front of Shower Me With Love or in the Whole Foods parking lot unless you are patrons of each.
- Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 30 days. A fee of $50 is required for each additional freeze of your membership.
- Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All Bar Method packages may be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be un-used.
- There are no refunds for classes already taken.
- Retail items may be returned within 7 days from purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- Discounted retail items are final sale and may not be returned.