Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
The Bar Method Charlotte - Southpark
Charlotte, NC 28210
[email protected] 704-900-5026
About the studio
The Bar Method Charlotte - Southpark is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Beautiful boutique "barre type" fitness studio in the heart of Charlotte's Southpark neighborhood.
Expertly guided classes from home. Bar Online is one of your many Club Bar Unlimited membership perks! Enjoy your favorite barre classes from the comfort of your living room with best-in-class instructors and first-class results.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
About the owner
Melani has always enjoyed dance and staying fit but when she was introduced to Bar Method in 2015 she knew she had found something special and unique. Melani's passion for The Bar Method, the effectiveness and safety of the routine as well as the love for her "bar community" led her to the decision to reopen The Bar Method Charlotte-Southpark. When she is not at the studio you can find her dabbling in interior design, party planning, traveling (especially to Europe), spending time with family and friends and loving on her Pug pups.
No Bar Method Locations In Your Area?Learn more about the opportunity to own your own Bar Method studio.
Get to know us betterGet technique tips, success stories, inspiration and more.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation 1 hour in advance to avoid a penalty. Any late cancel within the 1 hour window will be charged a $10 fee. Any no-show will be charged a $15 fee.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into any Bar Method, Bar Express, Bar Advanced, or Bar Move class.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into any Bar Restore class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Class package sessions must be used within 1 year of purchase date.