About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Dallas - Park Cities is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Dallas-Park Cities studio is in an upscale, neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. Our gorgeous space features three workout studios, a lounge area and locker room. We are open Monday - Sunday with classes throughout the day!
Sign Up Today
Lisa Hennings, teacher and owner of The Bar Method Dallas - Park Cities, is a former professional dancer and certified yoga teacher. She took her first Bar Method class in 2005 and was later invited to become a teacher and trained under the direction of Burr Leonard, Founder of The Bar Method. In 2010 Lisa Hennings, opened the first Bar Method studio in Texas. Lisa graduated from Southern Methodist University and raised three children in the Highland Park Independent School District.
Connect with The Bar Method Dallas - Park Cities
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While we previously welcomed walk-ins, we highly recommend reserving classes online or through The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Class sizes are limited and can be sold out with the ongoing COVID-19. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a late cancel/no-show. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. If you are a first timer, please contact us at [email protected] to go over post COVID-19 protocols. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- For retail purchases in-studio including socks, please update your online account with the most updated credit card information so our staff can run the transaction while maintaining proper social distancing.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio.
- For the time being, lockers will not provided, in order to maintain proper social distance requirements.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- To ensure the safety of our staff, we will no longer be offering a towel service. Please bring your own hand towel if needed.
- Everyone is required to exercise on a large size towel throughout the entire class. We have a limited supply for sale or please bring your own from home.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your teacher.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Bar Advance and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs).
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and teachers of any injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
For the time being, we will no longer offer childcare services at the studio.
There is free parking throughout Inwood Village shopping center!
- Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships. Please email [email protected] to request this.
- Club Bar memberships INCLUDE: Monthly Auto-Renew, New Year Special, One Year Unlimited, 6 Month Unlimited. *Services EXCLUDED are: Club Bar Lite, services won at a silent auction, Class Packages, Single classes, New Client Special, Live Stream Weekly Pass.
- Class package sessions must be used within 1 year of the date of purchase!
- ALL SERVICES PURCHASED ONLINE OR IN-STUDIO ARE A FINAL SALE.
- At this time, retail items CANNOT be returned for in store credit.