New Clients get your first class FREE!
It's the perfect time to try The Bar Method for FREE. All new clients get their first class on us. Just purchase our First Class Free and then pick a class! You have 30 days to use the FREE class! Don't wait, sign up now!
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Dallas - White Rock Lake is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method White Rock Lake is located in the heart of East Dallas across from White Rock Lake and features one studio room with large windows for an abundance of fresh air and natural light, a spacious dressing area with luxurious products and details, and a resort-inspired lounge area.
Sign Up Today
Ally Collinsworth grew up dancing and cheerleading. She discovered The Bar Method in 2011 when she was working as a Broadcast Producer and it just clicked! She found the physical strength, grace and mental clarity that she always desired and thus began the shift from Producer to Bar Method Owner. Six years of teaching and countless classes later, she is living out her dream of sharing The Bar Method to those in East Dallas. If Ally isn't at The Bar Method, you can find her outdoors soaking up the sun, heading to a beach or posting photos of her ragdoll cat, Bronson on Instagram!
Connect with The Bar Method Dallas - White Rock Lake
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- Create a profile online at either our website or through Mindbody prior to arriving to the studio.
- Class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification up to an hour before class. You can also check your status by logging into your account. It is your responsibility to monitor your waitlist.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- No late entries allowed.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Classes must be canceled within 4 hours of the class time.
- A cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a $10 charge. If you no-show you will be charged $20.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class start
- Doors lock at start of class. No late entries
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students are required to have a full size towel. Please bring your own or we have them for rent for $3
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please practice personal hygiene and wear deodorant, clean clothes and avoid perfumes.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles with clear liquid are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings. Take the hour for yourself.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio this can be dangerous
- We provide towels for $3. Full size towels are required.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor and do not talk during class.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Modifications will be given to you by your instructor after 20 weeks.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class. Listen to your body if it needs rest.
- 10 Class package sessions must be used within 3 (90 days) months of purchase and there are no refunds given. Class Packs may not be transferred.
- 5 Class packs must be used within 30 days. No exceptions.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on for credit only.
- Packages and Memberships may not be transferred or extended.