First Class Free!
Limited-time offers happening now and ending soon! Celebrate The Bar Method's return to Edina by signing up for afree classin our studio if you haven’t tried us yet. Already know and love barre fitness? Go all in with ourlimited-time 10-class pack special for $199.If you’re not ready to take a class yet, we invite you to stop by our studio for a tour.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Edina is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Our Studio is located in the 50th and France area, next to Base Camp Fitness. To best describe our studio, we need to share a bit about our culture. Our members are from all walks of life, all fitness levels, all levels of experience. Our goal - to be the best part of your day. We have 1 classroom, retail area, changing room, bathroom and beauty bar to get ready or freshen up.
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99 *
* some restrictions may apply
Club Bar 4
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body, and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
Expires 90 days after activation.
Connect with The Bar Method Edina
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- Guests are welcome to come and try a free class, however due to the Covid restrictions Guests will not be permitted to attend member classes. We will have specific classes that guests can attend to try out the studio. Please contact the studio at [email protected] to reserve your spot.
- Members: During the Covid Restrictions and the limited class sizes, walk-ins will most likely not be able to get into classes. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00, 6:30, and 7:00 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 2 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $20.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is strongly encouraged to receive the best experience.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- You will need to bring your own bath or beach towel to place over the mats during class. If you forget a towel we will have options to purchase one at the studio.
- Masks will be required to be worn upon entering, during class, and exiting the studio. Those you do not have a mask will be asked to purchase one in the retail store in order to attend that class.
- Until the Covid Restrictions are lifted we will ask that you exit class and the studio right after class.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
We are excited to share that we are actually tucked under the North Parking Ramp at 50th and France. Free parking is available in that ramp! Once coming out of the ramp turn right onto the sidewalk and our studio is a about 10 steps more to the door!
Class package sessions must be used within 90 days of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items purchased during Covid are not returnable.