Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
New clients! Buy 2 Weeks, Get 1 FREE
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, enjoy 3 weeks of unlimited classes with our Buy 2 Weeks, Get 1 Week Free offer!
About Our Edina Barre Studio
The Bar Method Edina is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Our studio is located near 50th & France, between the North Parking Garage and Basecamp Fitness. We welcome clients of all ages, fitness levels and experience. Our class sizes are small & personal and our goal is to be the best part of your day. We have one studio room, a waiting area, retail space, a changing room, one restroom and a beauty bar to freshen up.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 4
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
- Guests are welcome to come and try a free class. Please contact the studio at email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00, 6:30, and 7:00 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 2 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $20.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is strongly encouraged to receive the best experience.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please limit drinks in the studio to water only.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the studio.
- Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients should arrive early before their first class to go over any modifications they may to take during class.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients begin with Bar Method or Bar Method Express.
- Pregnant clients may freeze their memberships during their postpartum recovery.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise.
- If you are sick or feeling unwell, we ask that you do not attend class. We have livestream options available.
We are excited to share that we are actually tucked under the North Parking Ramp at 50th and France. Free parking is available in that ramp! Once coming out of the ramp turn right onto the sidewalk and our studio is a about 10 steps more to the door!
Class package sessions must be used within 90 days of purchase. Please email the studio if you need an extension. Edina@barmethod.com
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.