Fairfield, CT 06824
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Fairfield is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Voted CT's Best Barre Studio, The Bar Method Fairfield is a warm, welcoming fitness studio that caters to people of all fitness levels, ages and abilities. Its variety of classes, expert instructors and full weekly schedule coupled with top-notch customer care and friendly staff are truly what sets it apart from other boutique barre studios.
Connect with The Bar Method Fairfield
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm. Please do not double book or double waitlist!
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone who may be waiting.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or on The Bar Method app. Peak classes require cancellation 8 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All other classes require cancellation 30 minutes in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $25.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot (Toe Sox not permitted).
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Only clear beverages are allowed in the studio room. Any colored beverages such as sports drinks, tea, coffee, etc must be left outside to protect our carpet from stains!
- Cell phones are not permitted in the studio room. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Please refrain from wearing strong perfume to class.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of the studio room. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out of class.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one Classic class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- We do not provide childcare at our Fairfield location, and children are not permitted to sit in our reception area due to insurance reasons.
- You may contact the Gymnastics and Cheerleading Academy for babysitting services just down at the other end of the Sportsplex – Monday to Friday, 9am to 12pm, 1.5 hour time limit. You can find out more here: https://gcaofct.com/babysitting/ or call them at 203-610-8200.
- We do provide childcare at our Westport location – it is available Monday to Saturday for the 9:30am class and additionally on Wednesday & Friday for the 10:45 am class. Visit https://barmethod.com/locations/westport/ or call 203-557-6737. Childcare costs $8 per child for single session, $65 for a 10 pack, and $100 for a 20 pack.
We have plenty of parking in the parking lot.
- Club Bar Unlimited members may freeze their membership for a minimum of 15 days and up to 60 days. A fee of a dollar a day is required each time you freeze your membership. 3 freezes are permitted per year.
- If you’d like to freeze your Club Bar 10 membership, please contact the studio manager at [email protected] or [email protected]
Single classes must be used within 1 month of purchase, 10 packs within 3 months of activation, and 20 packs within 6 months of activation.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- We require a minimum 3 payments and 30 days notice (via email to [email protected] or [email protected]) to cancel both Club Bar Unlimited and Club Bar 10 memberships. For Club Bar Unlimited, clients are required to fulfill a 3 month minimum contract requirement, in addition to 30 days notice to cancel. We will pro-rate your final 30 days if your next scheduled payment is less than 30 days from your cancellation request.
- For Club Bar 10, clients are required to fulfill a 3 payment (3 10-packs) minimum contract requirement, in addition to 30 days notice to cancel. If your next scheduled payment is more than 30 days from your cancellation request, you will not be charged any further amount. If less than 30 days, you will be charged for an additional 10 pack, after which your contract will be terminated.