Soft Reopening Special - $49 Two weeks of unlimited classes
Try the Bar Method for $49 then lock-in our reopening monthly membership rate.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Fremont is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are located in Central Fremont, by Peet's Coffee and across from Whole Foods. Our studio reflects a modern chic design with two studio rooms, a locker room with complimentary amenities, retail, and a spacious lounge. We also have a playroom where you can leave your little ones with our team during certain classes while you enjoy time for yourself. We are open 7 days a week.
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$190 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 5
5 classes per month
$100 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 5 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$240 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Expires 6 months after activation.
Connect with The Bar Method Fremont
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend your scheduled class day and time, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show or late cancellation. Early morning classes (6:00 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you ‘late cancel’ or ‘no-show’, your account will be charged $10.
- If you need to cancel your Club Bar membership, please refer to the membership cancellation policy section on your signed contract, which states our 31-day policy. All membership cancellation requests must be done in-person by completing the cancellation request form. Membership cancellation requests cannot be done via email or telephone.
- First-time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 15 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Socks are required in class. Additionally, grippy socks may be purchased at the studio.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts).
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 9 must ensure they are in the Kids Club room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone, or in person, up to 7 days in advance. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- For childcare cost, days/times, and policies, please call the studio.
Club Bar Unlimited Members are allowed to freeze their memberships up to 6-weeks in a calendar year. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final and non-transferable.
- All retail sales are final.
- For Club Bar members, please refer to your signed contract which states that any unused classes are not entitled to any refund for payments already made. Additionally, unused classes may not be transferred to another client or another studio.