NEW CLIENT SPECIAL - 30 Days of Unlimited Classes for $99!
Offer valid for NEW clients only or those who have not participated in virtual or in-studio classes with us in 1+ year.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Los Angeles - Marina Del Rey is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Marina del Rey offers a spacious studio and locker area featuring high, exposed ceilings and natural light. We are currently open 5 days a week with classes throughout the day. A large towel from home is REQUIRED for class at this time. Free parking is available in the garage downstairs.
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$179 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 8
8 classes per month
$129 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 8 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$230 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Expires 12 months after activation.
Makenzie fell in love with The Bar Method back in 2013 and had been an avid client at the Hermosa Beach studio ever since. Although she grew up in Orange County, she began her career in the Los Angeles entertainment industry doing Public Relations and Marketing for companies such as FIJI Water and ID Public Relations. After five years in the corporate world, it became clear to Makenzie that her passion truly lies with health & fitness and that she wanted to pursue a longtime career with The Bar Method. She became a certified instructor in 2018 and is ecstatic to be an official member of the Marina del Rey studio as its Owner/Director.
Connect with The Bar Method Los Angeles - Marina Del Rey
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- Walk-ins are not welcome at this time as class sizes are limited to 50% and sell out fast. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- All classes require cancellation 8 hours in advance to avoid a penalty.
- Late canceling and no-shows will result in a penalty fee of $15.
- At this time, we will not allow entry beyond the start of class due to our enhanced check-in procedures. The front door of the studio will be locked once class begins.
- A large towel is REQUIRED to take class at this time. Please bring your own from home.
- Masks during class are optional for those who are fully vaccinated. Proof of full vaccination is required upon arrival.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot. No open-toe socks!
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are unavailable at this time, but cubbies are provided so we ask that you leave your phone in a cubby along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, stay home. Please consider the health and well-being of your fellow classmates just as you would want them to do for you.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious, we ask that you do not attend class.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
Free parking is available in the parking garage downstairs (space is limited). There are also parking meters located on the surrounding streets.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes and memberships are final.
- Purchases of retail items are also final.