Los Angeles - Marina Del Rey
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Don't miss out!
Introductory Special 30 Days of Unlimited Classes $99
*For New Clients ONLY*
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Los Angeles - Marina Del Rey is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Marina del Rey offers a spacious studio and locker area featuring high, exposed ceilings and natural light. Clients can enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh towels. We are open 7 days a week with classes throughout the day. Free parking is available in the garage downstairs. Clients are able to take classes at our other three LA locations: Brentwood, West LA and WEHO!
Services & Amenities
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Connect with The Bar Method Los Angeles - Marina Del Rey
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- Early morning classes require cancellation 10 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- Late canceling will result in a late fee of $15 if class is waitlisted.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of the studio. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious, we ask that you do not attend class.
Free parking is available in the parking garage downstairs (space is limited). There are also parking meters located on the surrounding streets.
Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes and memberships are final.
- Purchases of retail items are also final.