Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
About Our Madison Barre Studio
The Bar Method Madison is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Our newly renovated ground-floor studio is set in one of Madison's most trending neighborhoods. The studio's front desk and teaching team are the proud recipients of Madison's 2015, 2016 and 2017 people's choice "Extra Mile" award for exemplary customer service and 2018 Distinguished Service Award. We warmly welcome all fitness levels (ages 13+) to join the fun.
- Free Parking
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $*
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Like many of her clients, The Bar Method changed Gina's (right) life for the better. After 14 yrs in a high-travel job, Gina left to strike a better balance for her career and family. In doing so, she opened the doors to a studio that is known for contagious positivity, exceptional client service, limitless community outreach and devoted clients who she and her reputable staff go the extra mile for each day. More than any other aspect of the business, Gina loves to teach the classes! It is a privilege for her to witness physical and emotional transformations right before her eyes. To Gina, it is not a job...it is a calling, one that spans far beyond just an exercise class.
- Client must book class in advance.
- Clients will be notified via email if they get off a waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class please cancel your class within 2 hours of class time to avoid penalties. No shows will result in a $20 fee (Pack clients forfeit a class in lieu of a fee). Late cancels (within 2 hours of class time) incur a $10 fee.
- Club Bar clients get one late cancel fee ($10) waived each month.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top, and socks that cover the foot and toes.
- Socks with sticky grips can be purchased at the studio.
- Only clear liquid is allowed in the exercise room.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the exercise room. They can be stored in lockers or cubbies.
- Gum is not permitted during class.
- Clients must be 13 years of age to take class.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms, we ask that you do not attend class.
The parking lot next to the studio has 15 free “Bar Method Only” parking spots. Additionally, there is free 2-hour parking on Kings Road and Green Village Road.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 7 days of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.