About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Newport Beach is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$179 per month.
First month only $99*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 5
5 classes per month
$99 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 5 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$250 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Good for 6 months
Danielle Davidson Duley has been a member and evangelist of The Bar Method community for over ten years—and she felt compelled to bring this transformative experience back to Newport Beach. Opening her own Bar Method studio is the culmination of Danielle’s passion for the Bar Method experience coupled with her lifelong connection to the community. The studio is located at the much-anticipated hotspot The Garden, and Danielle could not be more thrilled for clients to experience all the area has to offer. The newly renovated location boasts retail shops, restaurants, and a community-centric feel—and it’s sure to quickly become a sought-after destination.
Connect with The Bar Method Newport Beach
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
Please review if you are a California resident. For information regarding the categories of personal information please visit The Bar Method's Privacy Notice for California residents here.
- Class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or on The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to 2 minutes prior to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- Classes have a 3 client minimum. At the signup cut off time, classes with less than 3 will be canceled.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or The Bar Method app. Early morning classes (6:00, 6:30, and 7:00 AM) and weekend classes require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All non-weekend classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 2 hours in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $29.
- Clients may enter up to, but not after, 2 minutes prior to class start time.
- Once class has started, the front door will be locked and no additional entries will be allowed.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire bottom of your foot and toes.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Face masks are required at all times except when you are within your designated spot in the studio room.
- Students are required to bring in a large towel. If forgotten, you may purchase a towel or rent one.
- Shoes and toe-less socks are not permitted. Grip socks are strongly encouraged as they help you maintain stability in class.
- The studio is a beverage (of course, capped water bottles are welcome) and gum free zone. Please also remove any heavy make-up as it stains the carpet, mats and towels.
- Please put your cell phone and watch to “silent” or “theatre mode” to avoid disruptions during class.
- Please stay focused on yourself and save conversations for before and after class.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class- this can be offered online. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have COVID-19 or any other infectious disease or virus, please do not attend class and wait at least 2 weeks after you’ve fully recovered to return to the studio.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting The Bar Method Newport Beach, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
There is plenty of free parking throughout the property. If that is full, city parking is available just on the other side of Riverside Ave.
Club Bar Unlimited and Club Bar 5 members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 30 days. A fee of $15 for Club Bar Unlimited and $25 for Club Bar 5 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- At this time: all retail purchases are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.