Summer Special | New Clients | $10 Single Class
Try the premier barre workout with this great offer for new clients. Purchase a single class using promo code NEW10. *Only one offer per person.
About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Orlando - Winter Park is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are located in the Winter Park Village across from the movie theater. Classes are offered 7 days a week at various times throughout the day, starting at 6:00am until 8:00pm on most days. Plenty of free parking is available. We treat our clients like family, which is reflected in the unique friendships among our staff and clients.
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
Unlimited classes per month
$150 per month.
First month only $89*
- Most popular
- Best value, most perks
Our most popular membership allows you to feel and look your best with unlimited monthly classes. Enjoy the most perks, the most classes and build your barre community! Be prepared for transformation of your mind, body & spirit.
* Renews monthly. First month discount for new students only.
Club Bar 5
5 classes per month
$89 per month*
- Consistent access
- Balance your schedule with variety
We understand you have a busy schedule. Whether it's work, kids, travel, or cross-training, our Club Bar 5 gives you consistent access to classes so you can ALWAYS get your barre fix!
* Renews monthly
$200 per pack*
- Use at your leisure
- Pay as you go
Whenever your schedule permits, come and delight your body, mind, and spirit with one of our invigorating classes! This package is perfect for those who require utmost flexibility. Or, for those who simply prefer to pay as they go!
* Expires 6 months after activation.
Karen Moreno found The Bar Method while on a trip in 2010. She unsuccessfully tried to locate a studio in town and began to research the workout online. She ordered the DVDs and was hooked! Growing up, strength and grace was part of her daily life as a dancer. She later focused on cheerleading, which she continued in college at UCF. As a former school teacher paired with her lifelong passion for fitness, becoming a Bar Method owner was a dream come true! She has owned the studio in Winter Park for almost 10 years. Her favorite part of the day is coming home to her husband, Tony. Their three children have grown and flown!
Connect with The Bar Method Orlando - Winter Park
Be the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates, and other news!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance.
- A no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into class. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended to complete a new client form, tour the studio and be ready for class before it starts.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees approximately 20 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please also bring a large size towel to use during class.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of Studio A, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 15 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
There is plenty of free parking all around Winter Park Village.
Club Bar Unlimited members are allowed to freeze their memberships complimentary twice per year for up to 3 months. A fee of $30 is required each time you freeze your membership beyond the two complimentary freezes given per year.
10 and 20 class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
The health and safety of our staff and clients are our top priority. We are limiting class size to 10 so we can effectively safe-distance during class. We clean and disinfect all equipment between every class, and regularly in all common areas. Our staff wears masks at all times, even while instructing. Additionally, we have installed a Reme Halo Air Purification System into our air ducts, as well as placed medical grade air purifiers in each studio and the lobby.
Here some additional guidelines for clients:
- Please bring your own large size towel to class.
- You must wear a mask while coming into the studio until you get to your spot in class, and then again when you leave.
- Please hand sanitize or wash your hands upon entering the studio.