Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
About Our Pasadena Barre Studio
The Bar Method Pasadena is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The studio is located in the Mills shopping alley between Delacey Ave and Fair Oaks Ave. Our loft-style second floor location is in a charming historic building adjacent to the Edwin Mills restaurant. We are across from the Burke Williams Spa and directly above Whimsy Pasadena. Parking is located a half block in either direction at the Delacey and Schoolhouse parking structures.
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 5
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owners
I'm originally from Brooklyn, NY, but have lived in California now for the majority of my life. I love warm weather and going to the beach! Many of you have already met my son, Cameron and he's a small part of my fitness goals at Bar Method. I want to stay strong and healthy, so that I can hold him for as long as possible! I've been an elementary school teacher for 14 years now and working with kids is a passion of mine. I've been taking classes at the Bar Method since 2011. I spend a lot of my time in the kitchen! I love baking and working on my culinary craft! I've been known to drop off treats for clients after a butt-kicking class
I am originally from Chicago, but ever since I was little I was determined to escape the middle of the US. I spent the better part of my life in the pool as a competitive swimmer. When I came to California I took up surfing and became a beach lifeguard. Now, on this wonderful journey of life, I am a mother of two!
- At this time due to class sizes being limited we require reserving classes online or through The Bar Method app up to TWO hours before the start time of class in order to attend in person In Studio classes. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance. There will be no late entry more than 5-minutes to class at this time because of health screening protocols.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio two hours or more before the start of your class.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or late cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are on an unlimited monthly package, a day may be taken away from your monthly. In addition, due to our current limited capacity an automatic $10 no show fee will be applied to any In Studio class no-show or late cancellation.
- Due to health and safety protocols and new screening procedures, you can arrive no later than 5 minutes after the start of class. Please plan to arrive to the studio no later than 10 min before class, but in a timely fashion to the start of class.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot (no toeless socks).
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students or students not following our new health and safety protocols may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients inform their teacher of their pregnancy prior to class and go over the necessary pregnancy modifications. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price. Please see the front desk if you are interested in this arrangement.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no childcare available at our studio at this time. Please do not leave your minor children unattended in the reception area as it is a safety concern!
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Due to new health and safety protocols, client’s temperatures will be checked at the door of the studio and those with temperatures above 100.4 degrees will not be allowed admittance to the studio.
We do not offer childcare at this time. Please do not leave your minor children unattended in the reception area. We are not responsible for children left unattended in the reception area.
90-minute parking for $1 is available at the Delacey Ave. and SchoolHouse (Fair Oaks Ave) parking garages located half a block in either direction of the studio. Meters on Green St. and Colorado Blvd. are free until 11am. There are various other paid parking and valet parking options around the studio.
There are 30-day freezes for unlimited memberships during the normal course of membership. If you move, become ill for an extended period of time (one month or more) or are traveling for an extended period of time (one month or more) during your membership, please let the front desk know or email Pasadena@barmethod.com and we will provide you with some options to adjust your membership to deal with these extenuating circumstances.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase unless otherwise specified on the package.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items are final sale.