Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
About Our Salt Lake City - Sugarhouse Barre Studio
The Bar Method Salt Lake City - Sugarhouse is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Salt Lake City is located in the popular Sugarhouse district and features a welcoming lounge area, a beautiful studio room with charming exposed brick, and a lovely retail space. We're open 7 days a week offering many class options and times. Parking and studio entrance is on the north side of our building.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 8
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Carrie Goodwin took her first Bar Method class from founder Burr Leonard at the San Francisco studio in 2008. She was stunned by how flawlessly every aspect of fitness came together in this methodical and thoughtful class. As she left, she was invigorated, stronger and moved with a renewed aura of confidence. The Bar Method challenged her mind and physical limits like never before. Carrie wanted to share it with the women in her community. And more than anything, she wanted to raise her three daughters to understand and see how a woman's passion, dedication and hard work can change the world.
- We highly recommend reserving classes online or by using the Bar Method app in order to reserve your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance. Walk-ins are welcome, however, class sizes are limited and can be sold out.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, put yourself on the waitlist. If a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email and text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored up to the start of class.
- To avoid a $15 no show or late cancellation fee, cancel your reservation 2 hours prior to your class time.
- If you are using a class package, Club Bar 4, or Club Bar 8, a no-show or cancellation within the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class.
- You can cancel your class online, using the Bar Method app, or contact the studio.
- There is no late cancel or no show fee for Livestream classes.
- Wear comfortable exercise clothes and socks that cover your entire foot.
- The Bar Method is a respectful, judgement-free community space where all are welcome.
- Lockers and cubbies are provided to stow away personal items, including cell phones, to allow for optimal you-time.
- Water is allowed in the studio, just be sure it’s capped.
- The Bar Method is beneficial for pregnant clients.
- Your instructor will help you modify exercises and stretches, as required.
- Talk with your doctor before starting a new exercise program.
- The Bar Method is for people 14 years and older.
- Inform front desk staff and instructors of an illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. Instructors will help you modify exercises and stretches, as needed. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a contagious illness, do not attend class.
- Parking and studio entrance are on the north side of our building and can be accessed using McCelland Street (1040 East).
- There is no studio entrance from 2100 South.
- Club Bar Unlimited members may freeze their memberships for a minimum of 7 days and for a maximum of 90 days.
- Club Bar 4 and Club Bar 8 members may freeze their memberships for a $25 fee.
- Class package credits expire 6 months from date of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method services are final and are not transferrable.
- Retail items may be returned for a refund as long as they are unworn and tags are attached within 7 days of purchase. Store credit will be applied up to 14 days.
- Retail clearance items are final sale.