Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
45 days unlimited classes for $45! The best deal you can get!
We want your decision to try us out to be a no-brainer, that's why we created this amazing deal! Get ready to transform your body and elevate your lifestyle. Sign up now and start sculpting the best version of yourself today!
About Our San Luis Obispo Barre Studio
The Bar Method San Luis Obispo is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method San Luis Obispo is located near the SLO airport. We are open 6 days a week with classes offered throughout the day. You may notice many of our classes are waitlisted, the chances of getting into class are high! Clients are good at booking in advanced, but there are a lot of cancellations the day before the actual class. Our late cancel policy is 4 hours before the start class!
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $*
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Mimi is a California native and her journey with The Bar Method began in San Diego in 2009. While pursuing a career in accounting after graduating from USD, Mimi found herself drawn to The Bar Method and the idea of transforming people's lives and bodies through this workout. Mimi went on to become an instructor and a Bar Method owner so she could share her experience and passion with her students. Mimi works to make the studio a special community and safe place where people can change their bodies and minds.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email notification.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00 AM) require cancellation 10 hours in advance to avoid a $10 penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 4 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 90 days. Please notify the front desk staff if you need to put a freeze on your account. Membership is automatically reactivated at the end of the freeze.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- All memberships require a 30 day notice to cancel
- There is a final billing statement based on when you submit your cancellation
- Please call or email the studio if you need to cancel