Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
The Bar Method Southlake
Southlake, TX 76092
[email protected] 817-329-0050
About the studio
The Bar Method Southlake is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Southlake opened January 2017. Our team of eleven Instructors are from all walks of life and are committed to delivering the high-quality Bar Method workout that builds stamina, increases flexibility, sculpts lean muscles and improves posture. We cannot wait to share our 'happy place' with you and to welcome you to the best hour of your day.
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 7
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Ashton Little has an extensive teaching background in dance education and has taught students all over the country. Ashton was selected as a staff member for MA dance in 2008 where she traveled and assisted with choreography, and leadership training for drill teams. She became a member of the world renowned Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders from 2009-2012 and was chosen as a member of an elite group of girls within the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders to travel internationally and be a spokesperson with the USO. She joined The Bar Method in 2016 and has continued her passion to encourage people to achieve their potential.
No Bar Method Locations In Your Area?Learn more about the opportunity to own your own Bar Method studio.
Get to know us betterGet technique tips, success stories, inspiration and more.
- Reserve classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to one week in advance. Hold yourself accountable to a consistent schedule…results will come!
- Peak class times fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you would like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist.
- As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email and text notification if you have selected those options in your profile. Best advice: open your app/refresh it to see if you’ve cleared the waitlist. If you are added from the waitlist and no-show or late-cancel, fees still apply.
- You may still show up to see if anyone cancels or is more than 5 minutes late.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class or are more than 5 minutes late, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please check your app to see if you’ve been added.
Policy: For all classes prior to 8:00am, up to eight hours before class. All other class times, up to one hour before class. If you fail to late-cancel, a $10 late-cancel fee is charged. If you no-show, a $20 no-show fee is incurred. Class packs & those on a 3 Class Trial lose a class.
- Late Cancel $10 fees apply to those on:
- Any unlimited intro offer
- Club Bar Unlimited
- No-Show $20 fees apply to anyone on Club Bar Unlimited, an intro offer, Groupon, guest pass, 6 or 12-month unlimited. No exceptions.
- First-time clients may not enter a class late. Arriving 10-15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning clients may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into Bar Method, Advanced or Move.
- Returning clients may enter up to, but not after, 5 minutes into an EXPRESS or RESTORE class.
- Upon entering the class, do 30 leg lifts before starting your weight work.
- Please wear crops or leggings, a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- No glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. Clear water only.
- No cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings. We also have lockers with charging ports!
- No gum in the exercise studios.
- We provide sweat towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor and keep side chatter to a minimum. Focus on yourself.
- Sound system, fans, and thermostats are off limits to clients.
- Please refrain from wearing overly potent perfumes and lotions.
- Drink lots of water before, during and after class!
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class.
- Modifications are required by 20 weeks.
- Ages 15+ only.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Club Bar Memberships are eligible for one (1) complimentary freeze for up to 30 days. Any additional freeze requests will be honored at a rate of $25 per 30 days (unless it’s for a medical reason). Freezes must be a minimum of 30 days. *All clients must be charged an additional billing cycle post freeze, before they can cancel their membership.
Requests for temporary holds or cancellations still require a minimum 3 day notice prior to hold start date or billing cycle. Submit all written requests to [email protected] to avoid applicable charges.
Class package sessions must be used within 3 months of purchase.
- Refunds on Private Classes, Class Packs, 6-month unlimited and 12-month unlimited can be done within 7 days of purchase. Any classes taken will be deducted at the standard class rate ($25 for single classes and $100 for private classes).
- Auto Renews (Club Bar and Founding Member) can be cancelled with a 3-day written notice to [email protected]
- ALL RETAIL SALES ARE FINAL AS OF 5/15/2020.