Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
30 Day Unlimited Barre Classes for $79
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, our 30-day trial is just $79 for unlimited classes and includes a fitness plan that’s designed to accelerate your results.
About the studio
The Bar Method Spokane - Lincoln Heights is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Spokane is located in the beautiful Grapetree Village on the South Hill. We have two large studio rooms, a retail boutique, child care and free parking right outside the studio doors.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 5
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owners
Over the years, ballet was Mary Conklin’s consistent and true love. She also studied jazz, modern and hip-hop. She met and married her husband and moved to Spokane, Washington for a job opportunity. After she had her second baby, she decided she wanted to stay at home and raise her children while they were young. So, she left her sales job and accepted a position as a full-time mom three years ago and has been so blessed and amazed with her three children.
Amy Carlisle previously found working out to be a tedious chore. Having four children left her body achy and tired, and in constant pain. A friend first introduced her to the Bar Method, and during her very first class in our own Spokane studio, she had a dream to become an instructor "one day." Well, dreams have a funny way of turning into reality. Shortly after, Amy completed her instructor certification and has fallen in love with the method, safety and customization for each individual client. She thrives in helping women to feel better about themselves and improve their own health + quality of life.
- Please make a reservation for classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- At this time, only a limited number of walk-ins will be permitted to participate in class.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your reservation online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged a No-Show fee. Early morning classes ( M-F 5:30am and Sat 7:15am) require cancellation by 10pm the night before to avoid a charge. All classes that begin after 6:00am require cancellation of 60 minutes in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a No-Show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of a class from your package. If you are a Club Bar member, your account will be charged $10 for a No-Show or $5 for a Late Cancel.
- You may enter class up to 5 minutes past the start time.
- Please arrive up to 10 minutes early, particularly on your first visit in. Check-in is required upon arrival. Our desk staff will help direct you to the appropriate studio room.
- Please wear socks that cover the entire foot, a top that covers the midriff and exercise pants that cover the knees or long compression/bike shorts.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone along with the rest of your belongings in a locker.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Towels are recommended and there are complimentary towels available in the locker room for use in the studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes. Pregnant clients may not participate in class without a Client Release Medical form, completed by a Physician.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients watch the pre-natal video before taking a standard class and speak with the instructor about proper modifications. Pregnant clients may not participate in Bar Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend in-studio classes. You are welcome to join us virtually instead.
- Mothers who bring children under age 9 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone, in person, email, or The Bar Method app, up to 7 days in advance. Please reserve a guest pass for the child care class you wish to book.
- Childcare costs $7.50 per child and is available during our 9:30am class times several days each week. Please check our calendar for the most up-to-date schedule.
We have a huge FREE parking lot at the Grapetree village, right outside the studio.
Club Bar Unlimited members are allowed to freeze, or suspend, their memberships twice per year for up to 90 days. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions have a one year expiration date for classes to be used. If a client needs more time, please call or email the studio indicating the need for an extension on the class package.
Once your class package expires, it is no longer extendable. Please reach out to us before your expiration date if you need an extension.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail sale items may be exchanged or returned;
In order to be eligible for an exchange, refund or in-studio credit issued, all items must be returned in NEW, unused condition, with original tags still attached. All returns are subject to Owners’ discretion.For a full refund, items must be returned with in 14 days of purchase with original receipt.All sale items have a 48-hour return policy and can be exchanged up to 7 days after original purchase.*Open undergarment packages are not eligible for returns or exchanges.