About the STUDIO
The Bar Method Spokane - Lincoln Heights is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Spokane is located in the beautiful Grapetree Village on the South Hill. We have two large studio rooms and plenty of amenities including a lounge area with coffee bar, childcare room for the kids while you are in class, retail boutique, private showers, and free parking right outside the studio doors.
Services & Amenities
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes ( M-F 5:30am and Sat 7:15am) require cancellation by 10pm the night before to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 6:30am require cancellation of 30 minutes in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10 for a no-show or $5 for a late cancel.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into any 60-minute class (Bar Method, Bar Advanced or Bar Move). Returning students may enter up to, but not after 5 minutes past the start of a Bar Express class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are as well, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients watch the pre-natal video before taking a standard class and talk with an instructor about proper modifications. Pregnant clients must avoid Bar Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 9 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone, in person, email, or The Bar Method app, up to 7 days in advance. Please sign yourself up for class under the child watch tab.
- Childcare costs $5 per child and is available during class times on Mondays to Friday 9:45 – 10:45.
We have a huge FREE parking lot at the Grapetree village, right outside the studio.
Monthly auto renew members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 60 days. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions have a year expiration date for classes to be used. If a clients needs more time, please call or email the studio indicating the need for an extension on the class package.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Sales for Retail items are final. (Please feel free to try on whatever you need to at the studio, excluding socks.)